twenty-two

They drove to Snow's house in complete silence. Snow felt on the verge of crying the whole way. Although she was pissed at him, she couldn't help but feel the way she did about him.

Michael picked at his fingers not looking up from his lap until he heard Snow's door close and realized they'd arrived.

He followed her inside.

"Hey mom." Her mom waved without looking up from her papers. They walked upstairs and her dad walked out of the bathroom, his hair a mess and his face red.

"Dad? You okay?" she glanced at Michael.

"I'm fine Snow." He sulked off and Snow sighed. Michael looked at the sad expression on her face and wanted to pull her close and hold her but he refrained.

They walked into Snow's room and Snow sat down in the chair by the window and pulled her knees up resting her chin on them. Michael stood looking at his feet and sighed.

"So? You wanted to talk?" Snow finally looked at him.

"Yeah uh-" he coughed a bit.

"Look Snow. I'm sorry about what I said. I was mad and not thinking straight." She looked at him.

"That doesnt make it hurt any less Mike- Michael." He tugged at his hair.

"I know I- damn it." He sat on the end of her bed with his head in his hands. Snow looked at the ground until she hears a small whimper.

"Michael?" She got up and went to sit by him. "Are you crying?" Michael shook his head and wiped his large hands over his face as he sat up.

"God damn it Snow." He raised his voice and started pacing.

"Look if you're going to just stand here and yell at me and tell me how nobody cares about me then you can gladly fucking leave.

"That's old news anyways." She said the last part quietly hoping he wouldnt hear but he did and it hurt his heart that she would think that nobody cares about her.

"I'm not going to yell at you. I just.. I don't know whats happening." He ran his hands through his hair.

"What do you mean?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I fucking care Snow!" He finally yelled.

"I care. And it fucking scares me. I'm not used to this! I don't know what to do but I care Snow, so much. I'm sorry." She widened her eyed at his sudden out burst.

"Michael I-" He cut her off.

"Damn it. I'm sorry I'm a dick. I'm sorry I'm just some punk ass kid who doesn't even know how to treat a girl. I'm just sorry. I don't know how apologies work because I've never cared enough to want to apologize to someone. I've spent the last 4 days sitting up at night because I felt too fucking terrible for what I said that I couldn't stand the fact that you were over here alone and sad. I don't care about my reputation. As long as I have you, nothing else matters. I'm just. I'm so sorry Snow." He had her hands in his and she leaned foward and leaned her forhead against his chest.

"I'm sorry." He whispered in her hair.
"Say something please." He begged.

"Something." She joked causing a smile to pull at Michael's lips. Of course she forgave him. She honestly didn't think Michael cared but he showed he did through what he said.

"I really am sorry babe, I'm such a dick." He sighed.

"It's okay Michael. Just, be careful what you say when your mad okay?" He nodded and brought his face to hers.

His lips hovering over hers and his warm breath fanning against her face.

"Kiss me." Snow sighed and Michael took no time in softly placing his lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and his snaked around her waist.

// *2 hours later* //

"Ughhhh Snow." Michael complained. They kissed some more before they both fell asleep cuddled together.

"Whaaatt Michael?" She mocked him, slipping on her shoes.

"Where are you going?" He sat up.

"I promised Luke and Calum I'd be over for movie night." She replied.

"Oh." He scoffed.

"What?"

"You and Luke aren't like anything right?" She giggled. He frowned not seeing what was so funny.

"He's my bestfriend Michael." She leaned over and pecked his lips.

"I knew that." He tried and Snow rolled her eyes.

"Just be careful around that Calum kid."

"I'll be fine Michael." He walked outside with her to her car. He turned her around pushing her against it and kissing her passionatley, smirking when he earned a small moan from her.

"You sure you wanna go?" He whispered against her neck.

"I romised." She shoved him lightly and got in the car. He waved as she drove off.

Snow smiled the whole way to Lukes, barley being able to wait to tell Calum and Luke about Michael.

Michael went into his room and laid back on his bed, finally falling asleep with a smile on his face.

Everything was finally going okay.... as far as they knew.

HELLOOO its been like 19 days since ive updated im sorry.
Im reuniting with my internet bestfriend in 3 days ASDFGHJK

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE LADIES AND GENITALS. ily x