twelve.

After Michael left Snow sat on her bed trying to think of reasons why he acted so upset earlier. Josey did nothing wrong, she was just wondering. She ran a hand through her hair, pulling it back into a loose ponytail and texted Luke.

I need your help.

A few moment later Lukes name appeared on the screen and she answered.
"Hi."
"Whats up? Everything okay?" Luke asked, worry hinting in his voice.

"I dont know."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

Snow sighed.
"Michael was over earlier and Josey called. When I got off the phone he kept asking me what we talked about and I told him the truth. Josey was wondering if he has made 'us' a official thing, and he just, i dont know. His whole mood changed and he was suuddenly pissed. He kept saying she needed to mind her own buissness. But she didnt know anything wrong and I dont know what his problem is."

"Michaels always been like that Snow. One minute hes fine then something sets him off. Hes not bipolar exactly he just has a short temper. Did he say anything else?" Luke asked and Snow shook her head even though he couldnt see her.

"No. He said he'd text me and just left." She thought for a second and started to feel tears well up.

"Its me. He doesnt want to make 'us' official because Im not good enough." She held in her tears but it didnt stop the awful feeling.

"No no no Snow. Dont you dare let him make you think your not good enough for him. Your an amazing girl okay? Ill talk to Michael if I can but dont think its because of you okay?"

Snow just mumbles an "okay." but the thought remained in her head. Michael needs someone who is willing to give him what he wants, someone whos prettier than her."

"I think Im going to go to bed early, Ill see you Monday. Bye." She plugged in her phone and layed her head back on the pillow. It was only about 7:45 but she didnt want to let her thoughts keep her awake so she layed staring at the ceiling until she eventualy fell asleep.

//

Michael dug through the bottom of his closet until his hands met with the cold glass bottle. He flipped off the cap and brought it to his lips as he leaned up against his headboard.
He thought about Snow, glancing over at his closed window.
"Nosey bitch." He mumbled. Michael was pissed. But he didnt get why everyonr had to bud in on the status of his and Snows relationship. He didnt even know himself. Of course he cared about Snow, more than hes cares about anyone or anything ever. He took another drink. The liquid burned as it made its way down his throat but he ignored it. Mainly because he was used to it.

A couple hours later Michael was wasted. He stumbled his way to the window and crawled through straight into Snows bedroom. He pushed his freshly died red hair off his forhead as his feet hot the ground.
He chuckled lightly at absolutley nothing and made his way to Snows bed where she lay sound asleep. He noticed her face was slightly puffy like she'd been crying but was to drunk to comprehend.

He lifted the blanlet and slid on beside her.

"Snow." he whispered, snaking his arm around her waist.
She stirred lightly but didnt wake.

"Snow Baby." he whined

Her eyes flutters and Michael giggles. She looked over her shoulder at him and scrunched her eyebrows.

"Michael?" she asked.
"babyyyy." he buried his face into her neck.

"Stop." she shoved him off.

"Whats your problem?" His giggly mood changed when she shoved him off.

"Go home. Your drunk and im m- Im tired. Just go." She stood by her window waiting for him to get up but he didnt.

"I dont wannaaaa." he dragged on.

"Why are you mad?" He asked.

"You got mad for no reason and stormed out without explaining." She explained.
He stared at her as if trying to remember before standing up.

"Im sorry." was all he said as he approached her.

"Dont be mad please. Let me stay with you tonight." She sighed. She knew she shouldnt give in but she couldnt help it.

"Only if you promise to explain tomorrow." He nodded and pulled her towards the bed like a child.

She layed down beside him and he instantley layed his head on her chest. She sighed and ran her hands through his messy hair.

It wasnt long before Michael was asleep but Snow lay awake.

She cared for Michael more then she'd ever cared for anyone. But she was worried he didnt feel the same. But ahe didnt know what to do because she was falling for this colored hair asshole and she was falling hard.

wow this sucks im sorry. I wrote this in my health class :3
but I GOT OTRA TICKETS AKXNEKDKEK