twenty-one.

"Snow!" Snow turned towards the voice to see Josey jogging towards her. "Hey Jo!" Josey pulled her into a hug.

"Where've you been all weekend? I saw you at the party with Michael." She wriggled her eyebrows.

"Ive been home." They walked into the school and towards Snows locker. She noticed peoppe snickering and staring at her but she ignored it, she was used to it so she didn't think much of it.

"With Michael?" Josey shoved her arm lightly. "Yeah." Snow smiled at the mention of Michael. She grabbed her
boos and walked towards her first class.
"Josey, babe!" They turned towards the shout and Snow gave Josey a look when she saw Ashton walking towards them, smiling at Josey.

"Ill explain later?" She laughed and Snow nodded.

"Oh hey Snow." Ashton layed his arm around Joseys shoulders. She couldnt help but feel a little jelous. Michael never showed any affection when they were out at school or in public. Only when they were alone.
"I should get to class. See you guys!" She waved and walked into English.

She sat in the back waited for Michael to show up.

"Oh Snow! Hey!" She rolled her eyes knowing the high pitched voice of Laceys. She kept her eyes on her phone ignoring her.

"I said hey bitch!" She slapped her phone onto the desk.

"What do you want Lacey?" She heard the door open and spotted Michaels blue hair walking towards them.

"Just wanted to see how you were holding up."

"Why wouldnt I be?" Lacey just laughed.

"You'll see." With that she walked away.

She shook it off.

"Hey." She turned towards Michael.
"Hi." He didnt look at her.
"So Ashton and Josey are a thing now apparently."

"Cool." She started to talk again but the teacher butted in.

"Alright class! We're starting our partner projects today." Michael glanced over at Snow.

"Im picking your partners this time."

"Fuck." Michael said.

"Excuse me Mr.Clifford?" The teacher asked.

"Nothing." He scoffed.

"Okay Jenny and James. Katie and Lauren. Snow and Aaron.."

Snow felt her stomach drop. She looked at Aaron and he was smirking at her. She looked over at Michael. His fists were clenched and he stared directly at Aaron. His face was blood red.

He suddenly shot up and charged out of the classroom.

"Mr.Clifford! Michael Clifford get back in here!" The teacher screamed but Snow knew it was no use.

"Uhm, Mrs? I think im going to be sick can I-"

"Go on Mrs.Daniels." Snow grabbed her bag and notebook and hurried out looking for Michael. She looked down the halls and still didnt see him anywhere. She started towards the hallway where her locker was and caught a glimpse of blue around the corner.

"Michael?" He paced around in front of her locker.

"Michael?" He looked at her, obviously pissed.

"You have to ask to switch partners." He said, tugging at his hair.

"Michael it's fine I'll be ok-"

"NO ITS NOT FINE SNOW!" He slammed his fist against the lockers and Snow jumped a bit.