eight.

Okay, so Im gonna try something. Im gonna make this chapter from just a random POV so you can see what all is happening just bare with me okay ily.

Michael went straight over to Lukes house without warning, not like he cared anyways. He didnt bother knocking on the door when he got there either.

"Luke!" He yelled walking towards his room.

"Michael?" Luke called just as Michael barged in his room.

"What the hell happened between Snow and Aaron Andrews?" Lukes eyes gree wide knowing Michael would be livid if he found out what Aaron did to Snow.

Michael tapped his foot impatiently waiting for an answer. Luke sat up, setting his phone on the desk.

"Michael, why are you so upset?" Luke knew what happened between Michael and Snow but he wanted to hear it for himself before he even dared to believe that his bestfriend ACUALLY liked somebody for something other than sex. Michael ran a hand through his hair aggrivated. 

"Just tell me what happened Luke." 

"Tell me why your so worked up first." Luke retorted. 

"Damn it! I like her Luke! Okay? I fucking like Snow. Happy now?" Michael sat down on the end of Lukes bed and set his head in his hands.

"Michael, Snow's a nice girl man." Luke scoote up beside him. Since Snow had basically told Luke everything since they've met, he considered her a friend and knowing the way Michael's been, he didnt want to see him hurt Snow.

"You think I dont fucking know that?" Michael snarled. Luke just shook his head.

"What Im trying to say is, she's my friend and I dont want you leading her on like you do with the others." Michael sighed, understanding what Luke was trying to say but didnt admit it. 

"Im only trying to help you man. Snow likes you and If you really do like her like your telling me, then your gonna have to stop sleeping around and messing with a different girl every night." Michael looked up finally at Luke. 

"She likes me?" He asked. Luke put on a smal smile.

"I thought she already told you that?" 

"She did but, she told you she likes me?" Luke chuckled and nodded in response.

"If I tell you what happened between her and Aaron, promise me you wont do anything stupid." Luke said, but in the back of his mind he knew exactly how Michael was going to react. And if he likes Snow as much as he says, his reaction would probably be worse. 

"We'll see." Michael sat up straighter, waiting for Luke to tell him. Not once in a billion years expecting what he was about to be told.

"That night she yelled at you, the same night you talked to her on the roof, well her and Aaron came to my party together." 

"I know that much." Michael pushed.

"Let me finish." Luke rolled his eyes. "Anyways. I saw them when they got there and they looked like everything was going great. Well a couple hours into the party, I saw Aaron stumble outside, obviously drunk and towards the pool where Snow and Josey were. I didnt hear what was said but I saw them start upstairs and after a few minuted I got a little curious because something wasnt right. So when I started up the stairs I heard her screaming for help so -" Michael jumped up.

"What the fuck did he do?!" He shouted.

"When I went  in he was kissing on her neck and he was holding her down by her wrists and she was crying and he was telling her to shut up and he-" Luke took in a breath preparing for Michaels reaction.

"He. What?" Michael said through his teeth, already pissed because he had his lips on her.

"He hit her Michael." It was as if Michaels vision went completley black for a moment. His mouth dropped open but nothing came out and his fist clenched so hard his knuckles turned white. 

"Michael, I kicked him out and helped her. She was okay." Luke tried.

"OKAY?! HE FUCKING HIT HER LUKE!" 

"Im gonna fucking kill him." He turned toward the door but Luke ran up sliding in front of him just in time. 

"Move Luke. Before I move you myself. I dont have time for this."

"Luke, before you do anything to Aaron, go over and talk to Snow first. Ill text her and tell her your coming and tell her to hear you out, but you need to tell her how you feel for real, dont play her." Michael stared at Luke in annoyance before finally giving in.

"Fine. But If I run into him on my way, Im kicking his ass." Luke just nodded and let him out. 

"Talk to her. And be nice." Michael just waved him off and went to Snow's house.

Should I keep doing this POV? I think Im going to because I like it but let me know okay? ILY