twenty-nine.

• read the authors note at the end please. •

||Snow||

Ever since the night I realized I love Michael, I've been kind of drawn back from him. Its been two weeks and I'm
scared of how I feel. What if I tell him and he freaks out? What if I tell him and he doesnt feel the same and leaves
me? But even worse, what if he loves
me back? I'm scared of attachement.
I got attached to Emily and she's gone. Same with my mom. I sighed and walked into Michael's room after I was dressed and ready for school to see him with nothing but a towel around his waist. I covered my eyes and turned away.

"Oh don't be shy baby, not like you haven't seen it before." I could practically hear the smirk on his face. He's right. I have seen basically all there is to see of him as he has of me.
We've never acually had sex but basically everything else can be checked off the list.
"Put some pants on." He chuckled and I heard him shuffling.

"Okay you can turn around now." As soon as I did I bumped right into
his chest. I looked up at him through my eyelashes. "Hi." I spoke quieter than planned. He softly placed his lips on mine for a few seconds.
I loved this Michael. My Michael. Sweet, passionate, loving, protective. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Snow what's wrong?" He put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him.

I love you but I'm scared you don't feel the same and are gonna leave me like everyone else. "Nothing."

He let out a breath and walked away from me. "Stop fucking lying to me." Here comes the Michael I don't like. "Something's obviously wrong but everytime I ask you lie straight to my face and say it's nothing." His voice raised and I was glad Julie already left for work.

"I'm fine Michael." I said trying to keep my voice calm.

"No you're not. Is it Lacey? Is she saying shit again because if she is I swear I'll k-" I stopped him.

"No. I mean people have said stuff to me about Emily but it doesnt matter. I'm fine stop worrying." He looked pissed now.

"Why the fuck haven't you told me people were saying shit to you about Emily? What have they been saying?" He yelled and I took a step back.

"We're gonna be late. We can talk about this later." I started to walk out but he was quick to shut the door before I could.

"To hell with school. Tell me. NOW." He cowered above me.

"It doesnt ma-"

"YES IT FUCKING DOES SNOW. I'm not going to put up with people fucking with my girlfriend. Tell me." He demanded.

"They just tell me it's my fault and it should've been me in her place." I paused looking at him before looking back at the ground. "I agree with them so it's not really a big deal." The silence was eerie when I spoke the last sentence.

"Snow. Baby." His finger gently grabbed onto my chin and tilted my head so I had no choice but to look at him. "Do you really believe that?" I just nodded. I do. "It should've been me. She didnt deserve to die." He looked so sad I regretted admitting it.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Don't you ever think that, do you hear me? It wasn't anything you could help. You dont deserve it. Fuck I'd be so mad at you if you ever died baby. What would I do without you?" My heart melted.

"I love you." I whispered and then realized what I said and looked up at him with wide eyes. He was looking at me with the same look.

"I-Im sorry. It ju-just came out please dont be mad I'm sor-" I couldnt finish because his lips crashed onto mine suddenly. He kissed me with such passion I smiled into it. When he pulled away he set his forhead against mine.

"I'm sorry." I said again growing nervous.

"Snow."

"What?"

"I love you too."

||Michael||

I said it. "I love you too."
I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I never thought I'd find someone I wanted to spend more than one hot night with, but I did. I found Snow, or more like she found me. She made me weak. I could never stay mad at her even though she seems to know how to always piss me off.

"You do?" She asked a smile creeping its way onto her face. I kissed her lips slowly, knowing it killed her when I did that and whispered a yes against them.

-

We went through the school day without anybody messing with Snow, mostly because I glared at anyone who even came near her. People didn't mess with me. Everyone is scared of me, except her. She puts me in my place and doesn't deal with my shit. I brought Snow along to practice with me at Luke's house.

"Bestieeeee!" Luke pulled her into a hug and I felt myself get tense, but it
went away as she broke away from Luke and backed straight to me. I wrapped my arms around her from
behind and buried my face on her neck.

"I love you." I whispered only loud enough for her to hear... or so I thought.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?" Calum yelled. Snow blushed and looked over at Hannah, sitting on on the couch beside Ashton.

"Did you just say love? Did our Mikey finally stop being a hard ass and admit he loves you?" Ashton asked Snow and she just smiled and nodded.

"Awwwww!" Luke cheered and Snow turned and hid her face and hid in my chest.

"That doesnt mean I can't kick your ass Hemmings." I shoved lightly. Snow finally broke away from me and sat with Hannah while me and the guys practiced a few songs for our gig Friday. We've done tons of gigs around Sydney and we're known pretty well around here I'd like to think.
The girls barely payed attention as they talked and laughed, well cackled, at whatever the fuck they were talking about. Ashton's phone rang and he stood up.

"I have to take this hold on." He walked outside for a minute before walking back in and looking over at the girls then us.

"Guys we need to talk for a minute. In private." We looked at the girls and they just shrugged so we followed him outside.

"It's happening." Oh my god. We all knew what he was talking about. We've waited for months.

"We're going on tour."

||Snow||

"What do you think's going on?" Hannah asked and I shrugged.
"Who knows." They all came back in and Michael sat beside me wrapping his arm around my shoulders and Ashton copied his position with Hannah.

"What was that about?" I asked.
"Nothing, Dont worry about it." He smiled and kissed me.

"Uh okay." I decided I'd probably find out later.

"I love you." Michael whispered.

"I love you too." I leaned my head back against his arm and smiled.

Everything was starting to look up.

//

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!
Okay so yes they're going on tour but no its not with One Direction. Its kind of an AU but still with 5SOS if that makes sense? Same songs and all just completley different than how it acually happened. x
Please comment and vote x

I'm With You; mgc (book #1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें