thirty-five.

6 months. 6 months without Michael here with me. 6 months left alone while he's gone in a other country. I felt by heart start to beat 90 miles an hour as I took a step back from Michael only to have him take a step foward and grab my hand, his face close to mine.

"Baby, say something." He whispered but I remained quiet. What was I supposed to say to news like that?

"How long have you knew?" I finally asked and looked up to meet my eyes with his. He broke the eye contact and looked down at our hands.

"Almost a month. But I was gonna tell you just all this shit and I didn't have ti-"

"You mean to tell me," I ripped my hands from his and stepped around him pacing with anger. "That you've known that your going to be leaving to a complete other country for 6 months. 6 fucking months while I'm left here, alone, and you didnt have the decency to tell me?" I was fuming.

I understood alot of shit has happened the past couple werks but what about the week before? Why did Hannah know and not me?

"Were you just gonna leave and not tell me? Huh?" He looked up, anger starting to show in his features.

"Are you fucking joking? Of course I wasn't. I just didnt know how to tell you Snow." He tugged at the ends of his hair in frustration. I let out an annoyed huff and looked at him.

"So that's it? You're just gonna leave? When do you go?" It got quiet and I stared at him waiting for an answer.

"Michael." He looked up.

"Next week." My eyes widened.

"Next week? Are you serious? You know what? Whatever go I don't care anyways. I mean I understand why you wouldn't wanna tell me. Easier to just leave like my mom and everyone else does." I spat but regretted it when I saw the look on Michaels face right before he snapped.

He took a step towards me, his height overpowering me as he towered above me.

"I am not your fucking mother and I wouldn't just leave like some asshole. I don't fucking understand why you can't get that I love you and I'm not going anywhere through your thick fucking skull!" He yelled so loud I cowered like a scared puppy.

I looked down, still hearing Michael's heavy breathing and stared at the floor. He'd never yelled at me like that before and it scared me. All of a sudden he threw his arms up and let out a loud groan and I cowered to the ground hiding my face.

I thought he was going to hit me.

I instantly felt the tears staining my cheeks and didn't dare to look up at him. I heard his footsteps get closer to me.

"Snow.." I shook my head and scooted away.

"Snow please look at me." I didn't move.

"Baby," he whispered. "I wasn't going to hit you. I just got too upset. I didn't mean to scare you." I felt his arm wrap around me and flinched, then I finally looked up at him, he was crying. He pulled me onto his lap.

"Baby I'm so sorry, I would never hit you. I wouldn't know what to do with myself If I hurt you." He held me tight and I cried into his chest as we sat, both a mess in the floor of our new apartment.

"You'll come back right?" I whimpered against his chest. He lifted my chin up to look at him, using his thumb to wipe the wetness from under my eyes.

"Of course. You can even come to a show if you want. We can Skype and text and talk on the phone every single day and I'll be back before you know it, I promise." He kissed my forhead letting his lips linger there for a few seconds before looking back down at me.

"Let's go to bed okay? I think we're both a bit too worked up for anything else tonight. We can talk more tomorrow." I just nodded and got up following him to the room.

I slipped on his black Nirvana tee that came mid-thigh and decided on just sleeping in my panties. He put on some sweatpants and went shirtless. He layed down on the right side and slipped under the black cover, facing me.

"Come here." I slowly walked over and layed under the cover he held up snuggling up to his chest.

"Promise me you'll come back." I whispered just as I started drifting off. He kissed my head and whispered, "I'll always come back for you."