thirty-one.

smut warning

Michael
I layed with one arm behind my head and the other wrapped around Snow. It was nearly 10:00am and I'd been awake for 4 hours. The guilt of not telling her about the tour next month was keeping me awake. Tomorrow. Ill do it tomorrow.
"Hmm." She stirred around beside me and I watched her eyes flutter open. I softly brushed the hair out of her face and a small smile forced its way to my lips.

"Morning beautiful." She looked up at me and smiled.

"Morning." I leaned down and grabbed her face and kissed her. It took her a second but she kissed me back. I pulled her on top of me so that she was straddling me. I pushed down on the back of her head deepening the kiss and I felt myself getting hard with her on top of me. She broke the kiss and looked at me with a raised brow.

"What?" I asked innocently. "You cant blame me." I started kissing her neck and she threw her head back as I switched our positions so I was on top.
"Fuck the things I could do to you." I slowly trailed my hand down her side over the top of my shirt she was wearing and her leg.

"Like what?" She breathed. I smirked.

"Like this." I softly traced my fingers along the top of her panties. Then went under the fabric and pumped one finger in slowly. She started breathing heavily and I bit slightly on her neck, marking her.

"This needs to come off." I said regarding the shirt. She lifted it over her head and tossed it aside. I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra, then pulled my lips back onto hers.
"Fuck." I hissed when I felt her hand grip me over my boxers.
I looped my finger onto the band of her underwear and looked at her for permission. She nodded, not breaking eye contact.

"Michael." She whispered as I slid my boxers down my legs.
"What baby?" I said kissing from her lips down her neck onto her chest.
"I'm ready." I looked at her shocked. We'd done stuff before but not actual sex. She wasn't a virgin but her last relationship was bad for her so I never pushed it.

"You sure?" She nodded. "Yeah."

I got my wallet from the bedside table and pulled out the shiny package. I slid it over my length and pushed open her legs slowly.

"I'll be easy baby." I said and slowly pushed myself in her. She let out a small gasp and gripped onto my arms tightly, throwing her head back.

"Fuck Snow." I cursed as I thrusted in and out. "You're so fucking tight." I burried my face into her neck as I fastened my pace. She held onto me with all her strengh and the moans coming from her lips was enough to send me over the edge.

"Oh shit Michael." She moaned and I felt her walls clench around me.

"Let go baby." A few more thrusts and she let out a long moan gripping tighter onto my arm as she reached her climax. A few more seconds and I spilled into the condom. I pulled out and plopped beside her tossing the condom into the bin.

"Shit." I whispered as we lay there both breathing heavy.
"You okay?" I asked Snow.
"Of course." She scooted over against me and wrapped her arm around my waist.

--

2 days later.....

Snow
"He's so sweet with me Josey, he's not the same guy he was when we first met." I told Josey over the phone.

"I remember, he was such a dick to you when you first came here." She said.

"He's changed." I smiled. He had changed. He wasnt such an ass to me anymore. He cared about more than himself. He acually cares about me.

"I'm gonna go take a walk, Michael's at band practice and won't be home for a few hours." I grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

"Okay, see ya, be careful it's getting dark." She hung up and I threw my phone into my bag.

I walked a couple blocks and enjoyed the weather. It was warm like usual and a pretty day. I heard a car behind me and stepped out of the way, but it never passed. I turned around and the black SUV was just parked on the side of the road, but I couldnt see who was in it because of the tinted window. I shrugged and turned the corner to the right to make my way back to Michael.

I heard the car again but this time it was beside me. Something wasn't right. I started walking faster and took a sharp turn to the left. The car was still following me so I just started running. I could see Michael house but I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw my father standing out in the yard of my house.

"Well well well! Look what we have here." I slowly started walking back as he came closer.

"Get away from me." I spat. He didn't look the same. He let his hair grow out and he hadn't shaved. He took a drink from the bottle in his hand and tossed it into the grass.

"Aww come here you little bitch, give your daddy a hug." Then he reached for me and I ran around him.

"Hey! I told you I'd find you!" I got to Michael's yard and was barely 10 feet from the front door when I was pulled back and flung to the concrete. I looked up and just as I did his fist collided with my cheek and he said "Should've listened to your dad." Then I was being dragged. I tried fighting it but he kicked. I tried yelling for Michael but I knew he wasnt there.

"Your little fuck boy can't save you this time." Then all I saw was black.

---

Hey so this chapter probably sucks. Yeah it sucks.

Sorry my story is all over the place rn but im trying to bring it to the end so I can start the second book. there's about 10 chapters left soo

COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS.