thirty-two.

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END AND COMMENT OPINIONS ON THIS CHAPTER FOR THE LOVE OF MY SANITY I NEED OPINIONS SO I KNOW WHAT TO DO IN THE NEXT CHAPTER FFS. x

||Snow||

One punch.

And another.

And another. I cowered away from my father's fist in a corner.

"Stop please!" I begged and he just laughed. I kept my eyes closed not wanting to look at the man. This was all too familiar to me and I thought I'd never have to experience it again.

"Little bitch. Thought you could leave just like your mom huh? I told you I'd find you." He kicked my side and I heard a ringing from across the room. It was my phone. I opened my eyes and stared at my bag. I contimplated reaching for it but knew he wouldn't dare let me.

"Michael. Hmm." I heard him say in a low voice and I snapped my eyes to him. My side was almost unbearable with the aching and blood was running down the side of my face.

"You'll never see him again." He said and chcked my phone at the wall beside my head. It shattered into many pieces as it hit the hardwood floor.

"P-Please just let me go. I won't tell anyone." I tried but knew better. He was drunk off his ass and had a history with this and I knew not to get my hopes up.

He threw his head back and cackled the most evil laugh anyone could ever hear. "You're fucking mental, just like your mother." He picked up a beer bottle and chugged it all down. He threw it over onto the couch and started towards me. I crawled backwards away from him as best I could until my back hit the wall.

"No." I cried, not wanting anymore pain. He just smiled as he latched onto my arm and started dragging me towards the office. I tried kicking and grabbing the wall but he was too strong.

"I've got visitors coming soon. Stay in here. If you even dare try to make a noise or leave, you'll regret it." With that he slammed the door. I waited a minute before trying to open it but it was locked.

|| Michael ||

"Fuck." I cursed and tossed my phone onto my bed. Snow hasn't answered any of my calls or texts. Luke, Josey, and Hannah hadn't seen or talked to her since this morning. To say I'm worried is an understatement.
Maybe she took a walk. I grabbed my phone and started down the street looking for her.

Luke's name flashed on the screen as I turned around the corner.

"Have you talked to Snow?" I answered.

"Hello to you too Pal." He snickered.

"Luke."

"Sorry. No, I've called all the boys and they havent seen her either. Maybe she's just off thinking or something man. Did you tell her about the tour?" He asked and I felt my stomach churn.

"No. I was coming home to tell her but she wasn't there." I ran a hand through my hair as I circled the block a second time. It's dark and she always answers my calls and texts. Something's wrong.

"She'll come back man. She wouldn't have just took off." Thats when my heart almost hit the concrete.

"Oh my god." I started panicking and turned to run back.

"Her Dad. Luke he called her the other night and told her he'd find her and she'd regret leaving." I heard a door slam on Luke's end as I turned the corner, seeing mine and Snow's fathers houses.

"Im on my way Mike, don't do anything till I'm there. 2 minutes." We hung up as I ran into her father's yard. There was an unfamiliar car parked in the garage which meant there was someone else there too. I heard Lukes car and saw as he pulled into my driveway. He got out and ran to me.