twenty-seven.

2 weeks later

Within the two weeks since last chapter, after Michael and Snow told Julie what happened, Julie let Snow stay with them, in the guest room. Snow hasn't seen or spoken to her father since and she hasn't cut in two weeks, thanks to Michael. Michael sneaks into the guest room every night after Julie goes to bed to hold Snow in his arms as she sleeps. He was falling for her harder everyday, and she was doing the same. Josey went on vacation with her family for two weeks yesterday and Snow's spent alot of time at Lukes with the rest of the boys, she's become close with Ashton. Besides Michael, he's the only one who knows about her cutting. She didn't have to tell him. He saw when they all went swimming at the lake. (Which they've all spent alot of time at latley.) He told her he understood because he had done it too, but it had been almost 3 years since.

||Snow||

"DON'T YOU DARE HEMMINGS!" I yelled as he come towards me. We were all out at the lake close to Luke's house swimming and having a bonfire and right now, Luke was trying to throw me in.

"You might as well give up sweetheart. I'm much faster than you." With that I took off sprinting but he quickly caught up, throwing me over his shoulder. I heard Calum cackling as I kicked.

"LUKE PLEASE!" I begged, laughing my ass off in the process.

"Throw her!" I heard Michael yell and looked over my shoulder at him.

"You're supposed to be on my side asshole!" He smirked.

"Sorry babe." Before I could say anymore I was flung straight into the water. I quickly swam back up and looked at a smirking Luke.

"Damn your long legs." He laughed and walked towards the fire.

"Boo!" I jolted around when someones arms grabbed onto my shoulders.
I met my eyes with Ashtons, his cheeky smile causing a dimple to form.

"You ass!" I smacked his chest. "You scared the shit out of me." He laughed, his wet curls bouncing slightly.

"Snow." Michaels voice called and he sounded mad. I turned around and he'd already got out and was standing on the bank.

"Yes?" I asked knowing he was obviously jealous that I was talking to Ashton. I laughed to myself and snuck a quick glance at Ashton before giggling to myself. Little does Michael know, I know something about Ashton that he doesn't.

"We're about to eat, come on." He said and sulked off.

"Someone is a little protective." Ashton chuckled as we swam to the bank and climbed out.

"He's just jealous." We both laughed as we walked up to the group. Luke threw me a towel and I wrapped it around my body.

"Ah glad you two finally decided to join us." Michael said and rolled his eyes. I sat down beside him and he instantly wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me as close as he could to him. I rolled my eyes.

Luke started strumming on his guitar and singing a bit.

"What's your problem?" I whispered so only Michael could hear.

"Don't act stupid Snow." He scoffed and I rolled my eyes moving away from him and towards Calum.

"Hey Cal."

"Haayyyyy!" I giggled at him. He's a bit drunk.

"Hey can you guys sing something for me?" I asked. Last week the boys all started a band but haven't exactly done much except a few things at Lukes place. They didn't even have a name yet.