ten.

This is really just a boring filler to lead up to the sexual shit in the next chapter ;)

"No." Michael groaned as Snow poked at his side.

"Michael you fell asleep in my bed and we have to be at school in 20 minutes." Michael and Snow decided on a movie night the night before and they lost track of time and fell asleep.

"Im not going." He said, his face stuffed in the pillow. Snow had already got dressed and was getting aggrivated.

"If your not gonna go to school at least go back to your house so my parents dont find you in here when Im not."

She stood with her arms crossed as Michael finally sat up, his tired eyes causing her to smile.

"Your really annoying you know." He said as he stood up, pulling his black shoes onto his feet an walking towards Snow, wrapping his arms around her.

She chuckled.

"I try."

They pulled up to the school in Michaels car and parked. When they got out Michael wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her into his side.

Snow wrapped her arm around his back and looked around noticing the glances and stares shooting their way.

"Everyones staring at us." She whispered up at Michael.

"Ignore them." She nodded, catching the last glare from Lacey as they entered the school.

--

Lunch:

Snow made her way to the table where Michael,Luke,Calum,Ashton and Josey all sat. She took the seat by Michael.

"Hey." He leaned over and kissed her.

"GET A ROOM." Calum yelled. Snoe blushed, sinking into her seat. She messed around on her phone when she got a text from Josey. She shot her a quick questioning look before opening it.

Josey: Soooo, what are you two? ;)

Snow made sure Michael wasnt looking, he was to busy teasing Luke anyways.

Snow: uhm, well were just friends I guess. Good friends... idk

She sighed a bit. Michael acted like they were together but he hadnt exactly said what they were.

Josey: He hasnt asked you to be his girlfriend?! Wtf

"Who you talking to?" Michael asked. She put her phone back into her pocket and looked at Josey then to him.

"Just my mom." She lied. He rest his hand on her leg sending chills down them. He mustve noticed because he started slowly sliding his hand up. Her breathr hitche and she layed her hand on his stopping him from goin any further.

"You okay Snow?" Ashton asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"Im fine. Just a little stomach ache." Michael smirked and she smacked his leg under the table. After everyone got into their own conversations Michael leaned down to Snows ear.

"You know I can make you feel so good with just one hand baby." She swallowed hard and bit down on her bottom lip.

"Shit." She heard Michael curse under his breathe.

"What?" She asked.

"My little friend seems to like it when you do that." He looked down at his bulge and Snow did all she could not to laugh. She bit her lip to keep from burstin out.

"Do what?"

"That." He motioned to her lips.

She laughed.

"You might want to take care of that." He shot her a glare and stood up.

"I need to piss." He walked off and Snow let out a small laugh.

"What did you do?" Josey winked.

"Shut up." They all laughed and finished their lunch.