eighteen.

It had been almost two weeks since Snow found out what Lacey did and since she died her hair purple. The color faded slightly but not too much and Snow absolutley LOVED it.
She got up from bed, it was Tuesday, and pulled on some leggings and a flannel that was 2 sizes too big, and slipped into her black chucks.

"Knock,Knock." She turned to see her mom pushing open the door.

Ever since the night her parents fought she's avoided them as much as possible not wanting to hear what she was most afraid of.
"Hey honey, we need to talk before you go to school." She sat on the end of the bed and patted the spot beside her.

"Whats going on Mom?" her mom sighed and looked into her lap.

"Well you know me and your father havent been getting along to well latley an-"

"No I thought screaming at eachother and throwing things in the middle of the night was normal." Snow scoffed.

"Snow." Her mom sighed again.

"What do you want to tell me mom?" Snow pushed, aggrivated. She loved her mom and her dad but their fighting has caused her to not be able to sleep and stay up scared because of their arguing. She hadnt told Michael because she didnt want him to worry so she dealt with it alone in her room at night.

"We're getting a divorce." She stated bluntly.

Snow stood up. "What?!"

"Its for the best Snow."

"No, working it out and getting through it together is what's best. I thought you loved eachother?" She raised her voice to her mom. She couldnt understand why they couldnt talk it through and try to fix things.

"Get some couples therapy or something?" She ran a hand through her hair.

"You know what, Do what you want, Im going to school. Love you." She slammed the door shut as she left,
not giving her mom the chance to speak.
-

Snow threw her history book in her locker with an aggrivated huff.
"Miss me?" She jumped at Michaels voice behind her locker door.
"Hey." Michael closed the locker and looked at her, his smirk fading.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, Im good." She forced a small smile. But Michael didnt believe her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her around the corner by the janitors closet. "What's wrong baby?" He asked softly, intertwining their fingers.

"My parents are getting a divorce but whatever." Michael frowned.
"Oh." he wasnt sure what to say.
"But its fine, Im just surprised is all." She smiled up at him and he repeated her actions.
"You sure!" She nodded.

"Well hey, Calum's having a party tonight and your coming with me." He said as they walked down the stairs into the school courtyard. Michael spotted Aaron and pulled her tight to his side.
Snow smirked, knowing why he was doing that.

"Okay." She said.

(fast foward to the party)

They hadnt been there 20 minutes and Michael had already drunk 4 cups of alcohol. She was enjoying herself, dancing with Michael and talking to Josey when her phone buzzed in her back pocket. She looked at the caller i.d and froze beside Michael.
"You alright there Snow?" Calum asked, noticing her pale complextion.
"Uh, yeah. I gotta take this." Michael furrowed his brows at her as she walked towards a room and shut the door behind her. Calum and Ashton raised their eyebrows at him and he shrugged.

"Mrs. Jones, Hey." She answered as she sat down in a chair beside the bed.
"Snow sweetie, how are you? Its been awhile." She spoke softly.

"I've been good. Isnt it late over there?"

"I haven't been able to sleep since- since Emilys death." Snows stomach churned.
"Oh, Im sorry.." Snow didn't know what to say.
"You know what Saturday is right?" Snow sighed to herself. She did, but she didnt want to remember.

"It'll have been a year......I miss her." Snow felt her eyes brimming with tears and heard the door creak open but ignored it.

"Me too sweetie. I just thought I would call and see how you were. It's late so I'm going to go and try to sleep, Call me anytime sweetie." Mrs.Jones said.

"I will, I love you." She hung up and layed her phone in her lap and couldn't help but cry.

"Snow?" Michael shut the door and walked into her view. She didn't look up and let out a breathe.
"Hi."
"Why are you crying? Who was that?" He sat down in front of her. Snow knew it would come up eventually but she didnt think she'd be telling Michael about Emily this soon. Better now then later though.

"It was Emily's mom."
"Who's Emily?" Michael asked.

"She was my bestfriend..." She hesitated and looked up at him.

"Who I watched get murdered."

WOWZA SORRY BOUT THAT AND SORRY THIS SUCKS BUT HEYYY ILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON I PROMISE.

Don't forget to vote and share with yoir friends please :)!