The house is quiet as I open the front door with my key. Anna and Brian left this morning to spend a weekend away. Once she gets back, I am going to interrogate her about what is going on with her and Brian. I need to know everything detail. Okay, well not every but you get my point.

"Did they took Lou with them?." Shawn says and into the hallway. Normally, once she hears the front door being opened, she will run towards you like she hasn't seen you in ages.

"No, I don't think so." I pull off my coat and walk through the hallway to the living room.

"Lou?." I mumble and then I hear a soft whining. I find my hairy baby in her crate in the corner. As she sees me, she begins to jump up and down in excitement.

"Oo baby..." I missed her so much. My little fluff ball.

I open the crate and immediately she jumps into my arms. "Yea yea, I missed you too honey." A large smile appears on my face as she tries to lick my face. "Calm down." I chuckle.

She calms down a bit but once she spots Shawn in the entrance of the living room, the whole excitement starts all over again.

"Little baby... ooo little baby."- Shawn mutters to her as he takes her into his arms. "Did you missed, daddy?."

He is so obsessed with her. I remember when he said that he didn't wanted to have any dogs. Well, look at him now.

"Daddy missed you too baby." He says as he hold her up like Simba, what makes Lou even more excited then she already is. "What did you do when we were away? Caused any trouble." With her in his arms he walks away.

Well, there goes my man and my dog. Great.

I stare at them for a couple of seconds as they lay on the couch, looking like they are having the time of their life's. Shawn is telling her his whole life story and she sits on his chest, looking like she is actually listening to him.

I shake my head and walk to the kitchen. I drop my keys on the kitchen island and grab the pile of mail. Bills, bills, some reclame folders and more bills. I missed nothing.

Luckily, nobody knows my exact address so, all my fan mail and the packages companies send to me are delivered at Scott his office. Mental note: I need to go over there one of these days and sort them out before it gets too much to handle. Wouldn't be the first time.

I take my phone out of my pocket as it begins to buzz.

Scott Davids is calling....

Speaking about the devil.

I accept the call and click on the speaker.
R: "Hello." I say as I lay my phone on the counter and open the fridge. Damn, I need to do some grocery shopping. I have never seen my fridge so empty.

S: "Hello stranger. I haven't spoken to you in a while. I tried to text you but you didn't received any of my messages."

R: "Yeah. I haven't turned my data on yet."- I still need to find the courage to deal with it. "How is life?." I say as I lean over the counter and grab a piece of paper and a pen to write down what I need from the grocery store.

S: "Good. Nothing out of the ordinary but I could better ask you. How was Canada? Did you find some time to relax?."

R: "Canada was good. Quiet cabin in the woods is the perfect remedy to heal from pain, it appears."