Creeper Hybrid ~ Christopher

How you met

You were running, running for your dear life. You turned your head and they were still following you. Who was following you? The creepers of course haven't you been her the last ten minutes!? Anyway, they chased you to a cliff. You had no choice but to jump or be blown to bits. You found a pool of water and did a cannonball in it.

"Ha! You stu-",you say looking up but stop when you see the creepers are jumping into the pool of water. You quickly swim out and run into the part of the ravine that is basically under ground. You turn your head and see that the creepers got tired of chasing you. You continued your walk, hoping to find the treasure your looking for. Now it is not located in the jungle, nor the desert. Your looking for the dragon's egg. When you saw some stone bricks you were overjoyed. You take out your pickaxe and mine out a 1x2 space. You see that you were in a hallway. You run around a corner and bump into something. You were surprised you weren't the only one looking for the dragon egg!

"Watch where your going!",you yell. You were picking everything up that fell out your book bag, while the stranger helped.

"My apologies. Please forgive me... Wait your a player....",the voice said.

"Umm duh? Aren't you?",you say standing up. When you look at the guy, he looks perfectly normal, except for the fact he was wearing a turtle neck and it was like ninety degrees. "Aren't you or not?",you ask. He grabs you by the arm a bit rough and starts to show you to the exit. You break free completely pissed off. "I'm not leaving, until I get the dragon's egg!",you yell.

"We don't have a dragons egg, and if you don't leave your going to die!",the guy yells.

"Christopher?! Are you talking to yourself again?! Come eat, you were always the dumb one!",someone else yells. You notice that some green is on his hands.

"Are you okay?",you ask completely forgetting the treasure.

"I'm fine.. I have to go, I'll meet you again. Bye!",he yells running back into the ravine.

When he asks you out

Christopher and you have been hanging out, and you realized he was really smart. He has been helping you locate the dragon's egg, but Chris has been helping you read Standard Galactic most of the time. Chris comes from behind, and gently takes your hand and guided you through the pages. You look into his green eyes, and he blushes.

"Here read this for me then answer it in Standard Galactic.",he says, "I have to get back before the others come looking for me. Call me and tell me the answer. Bye (Y/N)." You hear a creeper sound when they get hurt, and look outside. "Ouch!"

"Why do you keep running off?! Just because no one likes you, doesn't mean you can just run off. Why are you so different, can't you ever be enraged?!",someone asks. You always wonder why Christopher live with those people when all they do is bully him. You focus back on the sheet of paper.

"W-will... you g-g-g-o out with me? Yes or no?",you read with a little trouble in the beginning. You smiled as you crumbled the paper and put it in your book bag. You always put your favorite things in your book bag. You decided to give him a call. "Hello Chris?",you ask while you twirl your hair around your finger.

"Oh hey (Y/N). Did you figure it out?",he asks excitedly. You nod your head even though you know he can't hear you.

"Yes I will go out with you Chris. Talk to you tomorrow.",you say as you hang up. You smile, and so does he.

First date

You heard a knock on your door, and skipped to it. You open your door and you see Christopher standing there with a sheepish smile.