Destruction of their house

Steve

Steve was out in the city getting some groceries. He also bought you some fresh flowers because it reminded him of you. He headed home. When Steve saw his house he dropped to the ground. His house was burning on fire, then he realized his personal chest. Steve ran into the burning house, and ran upstairs. His bed was gone, but the metal box stood there unarmed. Steve picked up the fifty pound box, and ran down the steps. A piece of burning wood fell on his shirt, but he kept going. When he finally made it out the house he collapsed. A piece of paper landed in front of him, it read,"This is only the beginning." Steve tried rolling around in the most grass but it didn't work. He threw off his blue shirt. You had just awoken, and you smelled something burning. You gazed out the window to see your boyfriend's house on fire. You grab the jacket hanging on your door, and run to Steve. He was face first to the ground, with a price of paper and a chest besides him. Tears formed in your now stinging eyes.

"S-S-Steve?",you call worriedly. You turn him over, with tears streaming down your face. He slowly opened his eyes, and sees you crying.

"(Y-Y-Y/N-N-N) What's wrong? DID I DIE!",he ask worriedly. You fall into his arms, and you hug him tight. Steve his back, and then remembers his house is burning. All of that work, all of that time, all of those memories, gone. He silently sobs into your shoulder, he could never get those things back.

Notch

Notch and you were at another build competition. You two were always there basically 24/7. You two were going to chill at his house for the rest of the day. He put his arm around you as you two walked to his house.

"Wait out here, okay? I have a surprise.",Notch said. Notch ran into his mansion, and heard a click. He knew exactly what it was, it was a TNT bomb under his house."Golems go collect subject statue 370! Then get out of here this place is going to blow!" The golems nodded and went to work. Notch ran out towards you, with a worry look on his face.

"What's wrong?"

"The house is about to blow! Come on let's go!",Notch yelled pulling your arm. You both jumped as the house blew up. The shock waved sent you both flying. Making Notch and you unconscious, the golems carried you two to the hospital.

When you awoken Notch was siting at the end of your bed.

"We had a visitor...",Notch informed you disappointedly.

"A visitor?"

"Yeah. Look.",Notch handed you a piece of paper. The paper read," It only has begun."

Herobrine

You haven't seen Herobrine all day, he usually checks up on you. But today nothing. You were sitting on the couch and your head kept bobbing, your eyes were drooping. As soon as you closed your eyes you smelled something burning. You opens your eyes and saw Herobrine rolling in the grass outside, trying to smother the fire on his shirt. You grabbed your phone, and stood at the door recording him.

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE!"Herobrine yelled. You sighed and ended the recording. You ran over to where he was rolling, but he tackled you before you could help him. Herobrine had enough so he threw off his shirt, and smothered the fire. You were blushing like mad crazy, but you tried to hide it.

"Don't look at his abs. Don't look at his abs. Don't look at his abs.",you kept saying to yourself. Herobrine had a light blush crossing his face.

"So um need another shirt?"You ask idiotically.

Why would I say that?

"I'm fine."He answers.

"What happened anyway?"You asked a better question. Herobrine walks to your house, and gestures for you to follow. You sat on the couch as he pours a glass of water. He puts the glass in the fridge, and chugs down the pitcher. You gave him a look, and he just shrugs.

"I was at my castle."He begins

"Where do you live?."You ask.

"No where."

"No I mean where did you live?"

"At my castle?"

"Where was your castle at?"

!

"At it's building place."

"WHAT REALM HERO!"

"The Nether, but that's a long story. Anyway, I was reading one of the thousands of books, in my library. I hear a hissing sound, so I teleport out. I see this guy running to a portal. I chase him, I was about to tackle him, but he jumped in. After he jumped in, the portal went out, and the blocks disappeared. I build my own portal, and jump through."

"Why didn't you teleport?"

"That's another long story."

"You are filled with them."

"I have a lot of them."

"How old are you?"

"Thats a-"

"I get it. It is another long story.