TURN UP!

This shall be like a story. Be cause I'm lazy here is how I organize:
(S/G)-Steve's girl
(N/G)-Notch's girl
(H/G)-Hero's girl
(D/G)-Drake's girl
(Sk/G)- Sky's girl
(C/G)-Christopher's girl
(M/G)-Mitch's girl
(Sh/G)-Shadow's girl

Let the story commence!*clap*

After all of you were done being on your periods, you guys decided you needed a short vacation away from your boyfriends. Time to go clubbing. "I don't know about this."(N/G) stated worried.

"Of course you would say something like that."(H/G) rolled her eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?!"(N/G) yelled totally shocked.

"You always follow rules just like your boyfriend."(C/G) mumbled.

"I do not!"(N/G) retorted putting her hands on her hips.

"Prove it. Find a way to let Notch let us go."(D/G) said smirking. (N/G) narrowed her eyes at everyone then stomped upstairs to find Notch.

"Yes it worked!"(S/G) shouted jumping in the air.

"There was a plan?"(Sh/G) asked.

"Yup I devised it myself."(S/G) said smiling proudly.

"I wouldn't cheer yet. She still hasn't returned."(M/G) says crossing her arms. Notch came downstairs along with his girlfriend.

"I'm allowing you go."Notch says putting his hands on his hips. All the girls began to cheer and high five each other. " As long as you get permission from your loved one. (N/G) you are allowed to go if at least four of your friends are."Notch finished turning to go back upstairs.

"Welp have a fun time girls!"(H/G) said about to go upstairs.

"Your not going?!"(SK/G) complained.

"Yeah, um if I have to ask Shadow and she has to ask Hero, then I'm pretty sure we aren't going."(SH/G) elaborated.

"Same with me, have fun guys!"(D/G) chimed in.

"I asked so you guys have to too."(N/G) scolded. All the retreating girls groan in response and goes to ask.

"Honestly, if we can go then we can convince them to get their boyfriend to allow them to."(S/G) mumbled going to find Steve. Let the fun begin.

~~~(S/G) POV~~~

I can't believe everyone thinks they won't get permission to go. We are all responsible adults..... Well some of us are. We can take care of ourselves, I mean we had a life before them. I search for Steve in his room and I'm not surprised when he isn't there. Next I check the garage and he wasn't in there either. One last place... I press the secret button in the hallway, and walk in. "Steve? You in here?" I call out.

"Back here babe!"He shouts his soothing voice echoing the gigantic room. I blush at the word babe, I shake it off to gather myself. I sneak up behind him before wrapping my arms around him.

"What you working on?"I ask him whispering closely to his ear. He shivers in response and I smirk at my controll over him.

"J-Just a contrapion, nothing much."Steve mumbles continuing his work. "Do you need anything (Y/N)?" He asks rubbing circles on the back of my hand.

"I can't believe that some of the other girls boyfriends won't let them go clubbing I mean-"You start to rant.

"I don't-"Steve trys to squeeze in his opinion.

"come on! It's not like we are going to a strip club to dance around."You continue.

"Well, I see where-"Steve trys again.I hate when he doesn't let me finish.