TURN DOWN FO WHAT?!

Steve's girl went on knocking giving each of them a piece of paper. But these papers aren't just your ordinary pieces of papers. They have the plan you'll need to follow, in order to get to the partying. First stop (H/G).

~~<(H/G)>~~

I hear a knock on the door and immediately stiffen up. Was is it Hero? I didn't want to talk to him right now. I crack open the door only to find a box with a piece of paper left on top.

To the girls of this household:

No matter what it takes we will go to a club tonight. In your box you have materials selected just for you.

(H/G), I've included a black ninja suit so you can get to each of the girls rooms and deliver their packages. Our fun memories depend on you.

~(S/G)

I grin at the note, I was gonna sneak out by myself in an hour but this is much better. I bring the box inside my room and shut my door. I slip on the nicely fitted suit, I'll change before we leave, and wrap the utility belt around my waist. A few useful potions lie within the belt. I grab the invisbility potion and chug it down. I never really liked the taste of useful potions. Starting at my feet I start to turn invisible. I open the box and see smaller boxes inside of mine. I grab them all and attach the velcrow to my belt. I quickly and quietly open my bedroom door and step out into the quiet hallway. My heart is pounding, but I keep my breathing steady and low. The first box has (SK/G)'s name written on it, so I creep my way to her room. I carefully place the small box next to her door and knock three times. She opens the door and looks left and right of the hall. I try my best not to snicker, I know she can't see me, but I'm right there! She looks down and drags the box back inside her room. One down five to go.

I have to be careful I'm not sure if Drake is inside the house, if he is he'll surely hear me. I look at my belt for anything to help. I pull out a heat reader, and scan in the direction of Drake's room. I internally sigh to see he isn't there. I slip the reader back into my belt and leave (D/G)'s box at her door. I knock on the door three times as well, but I don't wait for her to open it. I have no clue when Drake will come in so I have to finish the job! I tip toe towards (M/G)'s door, but I hear a door open. I freeze in response, and slowly turn into the direction of the sound. Is it really all over? I see Steve looking straight at me rubbing his eyes sleepily. He turns the opposite direction and down the stairs. I have about five minutes left on the potion! I quickly knock on (M/G)'s door then run towards (SH/G)'s door. I see (M/G)'s door open and close. I quietly place (SH/G)'s box at her door and see a note. Instead of knocking I slip the note under the door to avoid running into the almighty Dragon. I hear Steve walking up the stairs, and I have thrity seconds left. I sprint to (N/G)'s room and slide near the door leaving the box. Steve is about three steps away! I run towards my room and knock on her door loudly.

"Hello? Is someone there?"Steve asks softly sounding like a small child. I stand still with 20 seconds left. Why is Steve just standing there?! (N/G) opens the door taking the attention off of me, and I open my door quietly. I watch and wait for (N/G) to close her door. I thought she was smarter than this, but she waits till Steve awakens his senses. "What are you still doing up?"He asks (N/G) walking towards his room.

"Because of you and the others I can't go clubbing!"(N/G) yells while we simutaneously close the doors. I sigh in relief as the potion runs out. I notice at the bottom of the box there's writing.