When he thinks about you

Steve

Steve loved to paint, but he always kept it secret. He was afraid his brother would think less of him. So when Steve was ever alone he would paint what ever was on his mind. He closed his eyes and grasped his paint brush. Steve knew where all his colors were, he knew where the canvas was. The only thing he didn't know was what he was painting. Steve let his fingers paint, with his mind to guide them. He started in early noon, and ended in sunset. He finally opened his eyes when his fingers stopped. Steve was surprised to see that he painted a picture of you. He got nervous because you could see his house from yours. Quickly Steve grabbed the painting and put it in a chest. Then moved the chest under his bed. He thought that painting would ruin your friendship. He sighed in relief at how quick he got that done, then fell onto his bed.

Notch

The very next day he went into his backyard to build a statue. Of course, he had a big house with a huge backyard. He gathered some blocks, and walked out to his backyard. It took him around an hour to finish. Notch build a statue, which almost reached over his fence of you. He did not want Steve running around chanting the he was in love, so he called his golems.

"I want you to take this statue down into the basement!",he demanded. The four golems nodded and carried the statue into the basement next to his trophies. Notch sighed and sat on his couch reading a magazine.

Herobrine

He was out terrorizing a village again. "Stupid villagers your noses are probably bigger than your brains!",he yelled as he "sat" in the air. He started to burn the houses since he already slay the iron golem. Herobrine flew back up to see his "art work". A red brick blush creeped onto his face. He had burned the houses to make your name. Immediately he poured water on the houses, so they didn't spell anything. Some of the villagers were snickering because they realized what Herobrine wrote. "YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!",his voice boomed. He then gathered a lot of his energy and sent a fireball the size of house towards the town. The town blew up like a mushroom cloud. His hair flowing upwards, fists clenched, and him laughing manically. He landed on the ground and the impacted made the land roll. Herobrine dusted his hands off with a smile on his face."Now that was funny!",he said to no one particular.

~~~A/N~~~

Hey thirty-fivers! I enjoy writing this book! I know what I'm going to do, I know how to. It's fun to write it. I just wanna thank you guys. For others you reads my other book it's sad to say but I have writers block for it. Okay okay maybe I'm just too lazy to write three thousand words. Maybe both? I don't know check it out if ya want. It's called The Legend of Steve. You don't have to. Anyway thanks for reading talk to you later! See ya later my thirty-fivers!