12. #AKSHAN

( Aanya's p.o.v ) 

No.!
Nope.!
Naah.!
Nuh-uh.!
Nay-nay.!
Not happening,

I am not going to just stand there and watch that brainless accidental creature dancing with Akshat.
Never ever,
Only my Guddan can dance with Akshat.

But what to do next.
Can't I just push Ahaana down from the top of Mt.Everest.?
Yeah, that would be cool, I will call her to come to the top and then I'll kick her.

*sigh* nah.! Man I'm in Indore, How will I reach there, it will cost too much, that bitch is not worth that expense.

Anything else.

Break her nose.? Yea, then she will wander all around Akshat with one hand on her nose looking like Moron.

*sigh**sigh* But then I would be in trouble , propably out of Competition,
Nope anything else.

Hell.!  What to do, why that fake barbie is on our earth, can't she go back to her own planet.
Yeah.!  Another idea, I'll tie her to her belongings, then shove her in the rocket and in few seconds she will be in outer space.

Dammit.!  I need a rocket launcher.

Aanya :- Rehaan.!  I need your help.

.
.
.
.
.
.
A :- Rehaan.?

A :- Hello.? You there.

A :- Rehaan, this is serious, where are you.?

A :- Dumbass

A :- Joker

A :- -__-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A :- God help me, Rehaan this is like 30th text I'm sending you. If you didn't reply within 1 minute, I swear I'll kick your butt through this phone. -__-

Rehaan :- But I'll still not give you a single ' chillar '.

A:-  -_-  WTF*  -_-

R :- yes, I'm not going to give you any money.
I'll file complaint against your shop, I'll go to customer rights department, you don't know me.
I'll ruin your shop, don't test me.

A :- Yo Dimwit are you out of your damn mind, what are you saying.?

R :- Aanya.?

A :- wow.!  You know me.

R :- Hey, don't mock me, I didn't noticed the name.

A :- Btw what was all that fuss about.?

R :- Nothing, just pizza guys these days, you know I ordered pizza like about two hours ago and pizza guy delivered my order by a total one hour late.
So I refused to give in any money.
My pizza got cold ◞‸◟

A :-   •̀_•́ 

R :-  ;_;

A :-  ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°

R :-  ′︵‵

A :- wth Rehaan, listen I didn't text you to play emoji emoji,
So shut this crap and tell me what to do so that Akshat and Guddan can participate as a pair in Competition not Ahaana and Akshat.

R :- Don't do anything now, wait a little. Let the spices release their colours, then flavour will be at it's best.

A :- if you don't mind, can you please explain what do you mean. - _ -

R :-  Look.! Today when Mr. Verma announced Akshat's partner as Ahaana & not Guddan, did you noticed Akshat's expression and for that matter Guddan's.?

A :- umm no.!!!!!

R :- That's what I wanna say, sometimes it's necessary to feel seperation, desperation and need sadness to be apart.
We both are aware that Akshat - Guddan are already head over heels for each other but both are too damn stubborn to admit it. So, let Ahaana do her work that is to make Guddan jealous.
At least they will hopefully realise their undying attraction for each other and maybe confess too.

A :- ok I get it but Rehaan don't you think it's a bit too harsh for our love birds, I mean I thought this valentine will be special for #akshan. :-((

R :- it will be.
Let Ahaana enjoy this a bit then you will clean bold her from the competition along with Rishabh ;-))

A :- Me.??  How.?

R :- Leave that to me, now shoo, go away.
I'm busy with pizza guy, damn clingy people nowadays.

A :- Can you talk normally to anyone without mentioning food each time.

R :- Nope.!

A :- You have to make our plan successful.

A :- #akshatguddanlove

R :- yeah yeah.! #pizzalove

A :- #akshatguddanforlife

R :- yeah yeah.!  #cholebhatureforlife

A :- #akshanforlife :-))

R :- yeah yeah.! #biryaniforlife ;-))

A :- #bhukkadforlife ;-))

R :- yeah yeah.! #m

R :- wait, what, WTF.!!  -_-

R :-  #akshanforever. ❤