10. THE VIRAL PIC

First thing I noticed when I reached college was stares which I was getting almost from the entire student body, this whole scenario was making me hella uncomfortable.
I shifted on my foot and glanced at Aanya,

" Why is everyone looking at me like I've grown two heads " I asked panickly to her.

" Chill Guddan, don't overthink, you are beautiful lady, that's why everyone are staring " To my intent surprise Aanya was looking cool with all this, and somewhere I was suspecting that she has done something.

I shrugged and tried to ignore the feeling that was creeping me out, I made my way towards my locker,
My whole body froze when I came face to face to the queenbee of the college aka Ahaana and her minions standing behind her.
Ahaana advanced slowly towards me giving an impression of a predator.
Her whole posture was tense and reflected anger.
The only thing I could contemplate in her eyes was pure hatred.
I sighed in annoyance,
What a pleasant way to start a day, I thought to myself sarcastically.

" So I see you have so easily ignored my warning, who do you think you are Guddan " Ahaana pointed her finger at me blamingly. And I just stared at her in confusion.

" What do you mean " I asked her with fake politeness.

" Don't act so innocent, I know you have posted that pic to make me jealous, congrats you succeed. " She sneered back at me moving more closer.

" What pic, Ahaana I seriously don't know what are you talking about. "

"Girls " One of Ahaana's minions shoved her phone in front of my eyes, I bent slightly backward to take a look.

My eyes nearly buldge out of socket when I saw a pic of Akshat and me from this morning flashing across my eyes.
The pic was wildly viral, apparently the shot was from when Akshat accidently fell down on top of me as result of losing balance.

Suddenly the phone got replaced by Ahaana's face, she gripped my chin harshly and forced me to back away, my back hit the locker and I clenched my jaw to keep neutral expression.

" Listen you nerd.!  Last warning for you, Akshat jindal is mine, only mine. And I'll never let him be yours, Try me Guddan, I challenge you and then watch what I'll do to you "
And after this Ahaana hurriedly got away from the locker room.

I took a moment to calm down my nerves then went in search of Akshat or those two morons who I'm damn sure are responsible for all this mess.

I spotted Akshat with Rehaan leaning against the tree in the ground.
Akshat was as usual looking like a freakin model with ripped jeans and pale button up shirt.
Ugghhh.!  Guddan wth* are you here to just gaze at his attractiveness, there is much bigger problem in hand right now.

I noticed Akshat was surrounded with few more boys from business section as well as from my class too. I debated with myself, if it's right time to talk to him,
Oh screw it, I'm gonna talk to him right now or Ahaana sure will hunt me down to the ends of the earth.

I confidently walked up to him where he was leaning and tapped on his shoulder.
Akshat turned towards me and his mouth parted in surprise, he quickly regained himself and the corner of his mouth lifted forming a warm smile. I tried but failed miserably to utter a word to him. We both just seemed to be in a trance, lost in each other's eyes.

" Woah.!  What a pleasant surprise, Guddan fancy seeing you here " Our staring got interrupted by Rehaan's voice and once again irritation took over me.

" Don't tempt me Rehaan or I'll kick your butt right out of this college " I growled at Rehaan.

He put his hands up in a surrender expression.

" Woman woman.!!  What have I done, why are you getting mad at me "

I took out my phone and scrolled down the social media, when I found the pic I shoved it to Rehaan's face.

" Want to say anything about this, ehh.? "

Akshat was glancing back and forth between me and Rehaan with an adorable frown on his face.

" Guddan what happened, have Rehaan done something " Akshat asked me after a while.

" Are you really that unaware of what's happening in this college " I asked back him in shock. He doesn't know about the pic yet.

" What do you mean, I just came here and I didn't noticed anything unusual "

" Wait.!  Watch out this, " I hand my phone to Akshat and asked him to see the pic.

At this point, Akshat's face was giving the roller-coaster of emotions, firstly he got confused, then his eyes widened and thethen finally in shock.
I am pretty sure the whole group must have heard the sound of Akshat's jaw hitting the floor.

He slowly shut his mouth, glanced at me then glanced at Rehaan and to my much shock and astonishment he smiled.
Akshat freakin smiled.!!!!!

This time it was me whose jaw hit the floor.

" What the heck, aren't you going to say something, These two dumbasses have viraled the pic of you sleeping with me " I nearly shouted at Akshat with my fists clenched.

Just as I finished my sentence, I heard few gasps from behind me, I turned and saw, more students have joined us along with Ahaana , the look on her face was more unsettling.
I focused back my attention at Akshat and found him gazing dumbfounded at me with mouth agape.
I wrinkled my nose in confusion as I recalled what I've said that all are behaving like this.

My face turned red in mortification as I found out, how bad my words sound.
I was torn between digging deep down in earth then bury myself there and to rectify myself, I chose later one.

" i-i mean s-sleeping n-next to me " I stuttered back looking anywhere but Akshat.

I hurried out from the ground towards my class ignoring Akshat calling my name.

Too much embarrassement in one morning, dammit.!  Not more.

I got settled down in my seat, and began fidgeting with the pen.
I couldn't focus on class or work, the only thing I wanted was

To kill Rehaan and Aanya for posting that pic..!