21. 1 MISUNDERSTANDING, 2 HEARTBREAKS

( Guddan's P.O.V )

I was walking slowly down by the road side lost in thoughts,
It was still too early for college but I decided to reach there earlier so I could apologize to Akshat.
Whatever I did with him last night & behaved with his family who were nothing but humble with me was childish.
I was ashamed of my behaviour and so I decided to find Akshat and tell him what I feel without delay.
After laying out my story in front of him, it seems like a weight has been lifted from my heart.
I listened to my heart and concludingy I can at least give him a chance.

But something was off with this morning,
Something didn't seem right,
I was at a little peace after this strange realisation to trust Akshat but inner me was restless,
It was like my soul has sensed that something wrong is about to happen.
I ignored the negative feeling and entered the college campus.

I searched for Akshat in midst of every face in front me but couldn't find him,
My heart clenched at the painful thought of ( what ifs )

What if Akshat is angry with me for leaving him.

I inhaled deeply and pushed away these thoughts and proceeded towards the Business building.
My steps halted just outside the classroom as the only person whom I least expected here stood in front, facing me.

" What do you want Rishabh.?  I'm in no mood to deal with your crap "
I shot at him fuming and gazed at his face, His nose & jaw were bandaged alongwith one black eye.
Woah.!  Akshat nearly changed the map of Rishabh's Face.

" I was waiting for you, " On hearing this I arched my brow in a daring manner while he continued " I want to apologize for my actions that day, what I did was wrong. I was out of my mind& jealous. Please forgive me."

I was shocked to say the least, on inside I didn't wanted to believe Rishabh's words but his facial expression and features depicted guilt and shame.
I gave him a small nod,

" If you really are aware of your mistake then ok I'll forgive you, "

He smiled a little and retreated towards his class but turned again towards me few steps later.

" But what are you doing here Guddan, Aren't you supposed to be in English building.? "

Ask him.? 
No,
Or should I.? 
Oh leave it.

" Yeah, actually I was looking for Akshat.!  Seems like he hasn't arrived yet "

" But I saw Akshat here few minutes ago of your arrival and even I apologised to him too. I think I saw him near the spare classroom down the hall "
My mind clouded with confusion,
What is Akshat doing in empty classroom and down the hall,
No one goes there,

" Umm ok Thanks Rishabh, Bye "

I made my way to the other side of the hall towards spare classroom.
I was almost there when a giggling sound reached my ears.
I approached the door quietly and listened to the hushed wishpers coming from inside.

" Ahaana what are you doing, Can you at least slow down "
Akshat's voice.!!!!! 
Akshat is inside the classroom, with whom.
My heart began beating violently in my rib cage as anticipation coursed throughout my body,

I slowly and quietly opened the door with bated breathe but instantly regretted my decision.

What I witnessed inside was enough to crumble my newfound determination,
Akshat was standing facing the door with Ahaana turned towards him,
His hands were around her waist and neck, and his face was slightly leaned downward towards Ahaana. They both were lost in whatever they were doing totally unaware of my presence.