Best Worst Night Ever (ARCase)

• Đã dành riêng cho ARCase

Best Worst Night Ever

With a bounce in his step, and a grin too Jacob went back to the gala after leaving Rue. The night was undeniably a success. Had turned out better than he could ever guess.

Folks danced and were merry well into the night. No signs of trouble or fights. Goodwill, love, and cheer, did appear to be in the air.

Jacob couldn't help but think he felt happy and he'd little to drink. This feeling was hard to achieve so naturally, and he knew it was because of Ruechari.

His heart was still pounding and his palms sweaty too, and deny it as he may, he knew, he was no doubt in love with Rue. Blamed it on the atmosphere or season too, but he knew that wasn't entirely true.

 Blamed it on the atmosphere or season too, but he knew that wasn't entirely true

Even Petra noticed his mood much improved. He asked her to dance to a lively tune.

"So I take it things went well with Rue?"

Jacob grinned, "True. Thank you."

After the dance, they took a rest, to grab a drink, and catch their breath for a moment or two.

"Jacob, you love Rue. The look on your face says you do."

From his mouth water did spew and he coughed too.

Petra giggled and patted his back, as far as she was concerned that answered that.

"Rue is amazing, beautiful. Smart as hell, intriguing too. I have strong feelings for her no doubt. But too soon to call it love, still figuring things out."

Petra giggled again as his ears turned red, then gave him a pat on the head.

"Oh Jacob, you're not that good at lying. I can tell by the way you talk about Rue. That grin on your face too. There is nothing wrong with admitting it. No need to make a fuss."

Jacob sighed, "Is it really that obvious?"

Petra giggled again and nodded with a grin before she went off to request a song from Loren.

Later though, Petra wasn't so happy with Jake, claimed he was making a big mistake. By wanting to get tangled up in the affairs of her kin after he met her father Barton.