1

TW// anxiety, depressed thoughts, domestic abuse, murder, not sure what else

There are some fucked up things that happen in my fanfiction, I'm not spoiling but just giving you a heads up. I have some things to talk about first, that I'd like you to read.

Mental health issues are really important and in some chapters, I've written a few paragraphs at the ends, about some topics. In general just for people to learn something new or reinforce the information they have about sensitive and important topics like this.

Then, abusive relationships. For your information, I've never been in one, I've never directly experienced it. But I've lost someone in my life because of one. I know how much pain and destruction it can bring into a person's life, and I really want the people who read this to understand that.

Lastly, violence. Violence hurts, this can be physically, emotionally, mentally, financially, whatever. It's not a joke. It hurt so many people I know, it hurt me and it probably hurt you too. Please don't make jokes about someone experiencing violence. It helps literally no one.

If you are a writer on here, remember that these things are real issues. Before you write things, learn about them, don't romanticise them and don't use it as an aesthetic. Remember that mental health issues are the hardest to overcome, that abusive relationships ruin lives and that violence can never be justified.

I just want to say, if you get triggered easily by these topics, don't read this fanfiction or be careful.

Also, I started writing this when I was 13 and now I'm 16, so naturally the beginning is ass. It gets better, I promise. (But don't expect much from it. That's embarrassing for me.)
________

Today was really the day, huh? Going to a new school..
I woke up early so I could get ready for the first day of school. We moved to this village only a few days ago, and it was the middle of september right now. What a time to transfer, really.

I wasn't mad about it though because even though I was known for being a happy person back in my previous school, I didn't have friends, maybe this was a great opportunity to make friends.

My sister and me ate breakfast, I gave the cat her food and quickly I hurried out to the bus stop. The bus would come at 8:00, school starts at 8:30 so I would have enough time, right?

The girls who sat in front of me started talking to me.

"Hi! I've never seen you before in this bus but you wear the same uniform as us. Are you a new transfer student?"

"Yes I am, my name's Kim Sora. What about you?"

"I'm Kang Myunghee! Are you in class
[idk how y'alls system works let's say some random shit,, C4]?

(In other countries or even schools it's probably different from the way my school names them so yeah a random letter and number seemed cool)

"Yes, I'm in C4!"

"Our English teacher asked me take care of you and show you around and stuff. So please be comfortable around us." said the other.

"Thank you, I will." I cheerfully said. She seems nice.

"This bus actually arrives pretty late so we won't have time before school to show you around but if you want we'll guide to our classroom and your locker, just stay close to us, okay?"

"I definitely will, I know nobody here except for you now."

"Oh, right, to be honest, our classmates are all on good terms with eachother and we all click together easily. It'll be pretty weird to adjust to someone else in the group, so if someone acts a bit awkward, I'm sorry but don't worry, all of us are really nice. Just wait for us."