幸运 ( a little sad )

hello i'm sorry this is such an overused excuse but i'm really busy with school and it's currently 1:30 am and i realised that i haven't updated for two whole months and felt bad so here you go cuties please appreciate me sacrificing my sleep 😣😣😣😣😣

you looked around frantically in search of akaashi, trying your hardest to find him. damn these short legs, he'd probably find you first since he's taller.

you felt a hand fit into yours perfectly and you already knew who it was before you turned around, but you did anyway to see his face. this warm feeling, oh how you've missed  it so dearly. you immediately embraced into a hug and buried your head in his chest.

" you know i love you, right akaashi? "
he ruffled your hair and pat your back soothingly. every moment with him gone was so suffocating you could hardly breathe. he's here right now, so what's there to worry? maybe it's because you know this wouldn't last forever.

you could feel yourself regaining consciousness again. soon, you'd be pulled back into reality and you just wanted to escape from it.

" please akaashi.. don't leave me please.. "
you looked up to face him.

" you're not leaving... are you? "
you took a step forward anxiously.

" i'm so afraid, i've been alone. please stay.. "
you squeezed his hands tightly.

" i didnt ask for this, i still miss you. "
you hugged him once more.

" you meant everything to me, i can't do this alone, i'm begging you, don't leave me alone "
you cupped his face and leaned in for a kiss.

——————

you woke up again, right before the kissing could even take place. this happened yet again. after months of waiting, you finally got to see akaashi again. of course you were happy, you couldn't be happier in any way. however, it's not so joyous anymore when you know you'll have to wake up soon.

" even you, the dream you left me too.. "

you fell back onto your bed and lay down on your side, hugging your teddy bear tightly, grasping any warmth available.

you stared at the picture of you and akaashi in a frame, smiling gleefully. this was on your 4th year anniversary. damn, it's been long hasn't it? time really does fly past. a tear sneaked its way out of your eyes and you wiped it away with the back of your hands.

you recalled what akaashi's last words were,
"  we'll definitely meet and fall in love again in our next life. take care of yourself, (name) chan 我爱你 "

但願在我看不到的天际,你张开了双翼。
遇见你的注定,我真的好幸运。

i'm so freaking sleep deprived and busy with school like shit i sleep for 6 hours a day and study for like 4 hours a day and i have school and club activities too and TESTS ARE COMING NEXT WEEK IM SO STRESSED 😭 so if i'm being honest, i really don't know when i'll be able to update. i'll TRY to update after my tests which would be around march? okay goodnight loves sleep well 💗💗