video game lovers

#13 in akaashixreader
#77 in keiji
#216 in akaashikeiji
#333 in akaashi
#472 in bokuto

thank you all <33

you, kenma and kuroo were childhood bestfriends. you didn't talk much but talked more compared to kenma. you liked video games, that was one reason you and kenma were close. kuroo would often ship you both together but none of you have romantic feelings for each other.

you were all hanging out at kuroo's place. he was texting his "best bro bo" while you and kenma were playing a video game. kenma was winning every game and you were getting pretty frustrated. he was too good to be beaten.

" ne~ kenmaaa, you keep winning it's frustratinggg you just too damn good at this! " you whined.

" don't you have any other games, kuroo? "

kuroo was so engrossed in texting, probably planning a meet up with bokuto that he didn't hear kenma's question. both you and kenma agreed to go to the game shop in a nearby mall to buy some video games. there were a few new series of games that came out that you both wanted to try out. you both went separate directions to get the games you wanted to buy.

ah, there it is! the video game you always wanted to play. the only problem is that it's on the top shelf and you aren't a very tall person. ugh. you tip toed, jumped, and stretched your hands out but to no avail. it was getting pretty frustrating.

" for gods sake. i swear- "

" here, let me help you. "

a muscular hand reached out to the top shelf and got you the game. he smiled at you as he passed it to you, while saying a simple "here you go." you were at a loss of words and didn't know what to say.

"i-i-i uhh.. umm.. "

"oya oya"

"oya oya oya"

kenma sighed as he glared at kuroo and another guy at the door.

" what a sight, chibi chan and akaashi. you both look good together don't you think? " kuroo teased you as he began walking towards you.

" uhh.. what're you trying to do, kuroo? "

he walked closer and closer to you with every step you took. you sucked in a deep breath and took several steps back. that's when the same muscular hand reached out in front of you.

" don't tease her just because she's cute, kuroo. "

" aRgHJkkAsHiiiiii wHaT diD yOu jUsT sAy?! "

everyone looked visibly shocked, even kenma, which makes it even more shocking. kuroo cleared his throat. " you're a lucky one, (name) chan. akaashi doesn't show an ounce of emotion neither does he talk much. " you and akaashi both looked at each other and blushed.

tiMeEe skiPpOo because iM LAZY LIKE THAT :DD

you were all at kuroo's place as akaashi's shift ended. you learned that they were from fukurodani academy and met through volleyball camp. they were telling you stories about their time at  volleyball camp and school.

" yeah, so that's the story of how i tripped over nothing and fell flat on my face. "

everyone laughed loudly. boy, do you love all of them. " anyway, when are you and akaashi going to hit it off hmm? " you blinked twice and bit your lip, not knowing how to answer. " psst, akaashi, make the first move! " bokuto whispered not-so-silently.

" are you free tomorrow after school? let's go to the cafe down the street. " you simply nodded your head and smiled at akaashi.

this is so shit zz .. would y'all be interested in a sequel where they go on a date ??? please comment hehe ..

happy reading !!
- mirai ( officially becoming my japanese name yay )