pick up line war

thank you for blowing up my phone everyday i'm sorry for the irregular updates >< !!!

you were laying on akaashi's bed as he was finishing up his homework. you stared at his back view and damn, how can one be this godly looking? you took a second to admire his view and think about how he's yours. then, a great idea struck you. "hey akaashi.."
he turned around to look you in the eye, " yeah? "

" let's have a pick up line war. in order to win, you have to come up with the most pick up lines that in relevant to what we're doing at that time. the loser will do anything the winner wants. deal? "

he wasn't one to say sweet things out of nowhere so you thought it'd be a good idea to hear from him through this. however, if he doesn't come up with any pick up lines, you can make him do something for you. kind of a win win for you. it's practically one sided. he's going down.

he hesitated for a moment before saying, "deal."
" akaashi you have no idea what you just signed up for. i'm going to make you do the most embarrassing things you can ever think of. " you laughed evilly. he simply shrugged and said, " you must be tired. tired from running through my mind all day. go to sleep (name) chan. "

you felt excitement igniting inside you. oh game on.
you got out of bed and stood beside him. you desperately looked for an object.. ah! you've got one too. " baby if you were the words on your essay i'm very sure you'd be a fine print. " he smiled at you.
" nice one. " but you took this very seriously. " well yeah i'm not going to let you win. goodnight akaashi let the war begin tomorrow morning. "

- next morning -

you opened your eyes and akaashi wasn't there anymore. you rubbed your eyes as you walked out of the room. "akaashi?" you called out for him as you walked through the hallways. he kissed your forehead and passed you a box of doughnuts. " if you were a doughnut, you'd be a-dough-rable. eat up, (name) chan and let's go to school. " damn it. he got you again and you're not going to let that go.

as you were walking to school together, you began panicking when you realised something was missing. "whats wrong?" akaashi asked, voice full of concern. "i think there's something wrong with my cellphone... because it doesn't have your number in it. would you mind giving me your number, cutie?" you giggled and held his hand, dragging him to school. there's no way you were going to let him reply.

when you and akaashi were about to go your separate ways to your classes, you pointed to a broom and said "you must be a broom because you swept me off my feet. bye love you!" you ran off before he could reply. we're off to a great start.

you walked past akaashi in the hallway while you were walking to your next class. he pulled you aside and whispered in your ear. "i'm having history class right now. i'm learning about important dates in history. do you want to be one of them? i'm not going easy on you anymore (name) chan." with that, he left you feeling all fuzzy inside.

it is currently lunchtime, your favourite period.
"hey (name) chan would you like to eat a date?" he offered, holding a date in his hands. "sure," you said, reaching out your hands. he interlocked your hands and looked you in the eye, "or would you like to go on a date with me instead?" you smiled and the next thing you knew, he engulfed you in a hug. "you know i think i scraped my knee falling for you." double kill.

you were losing. it's currently 5-3 but honestly, you couldn't care less at this point. it didn't matter anymore. what mattered is this surreal moment you're in right now.

the sky was painted pastel pink with several dashes of orange and blue. fluffy white clouds hung above you and akaashi, as he was walking you home.

"what a beautiful sight.." akaashi voice was gentle and soft, but loud enough only for you to hear him.
"right? it's so pretty!" you whipped your head excitedly to face akaashi, but it seems like he was looking at you all this time. it's you he's talking about. it's you who meant more to him than any pink sky.

you both decided that the game ended here, meaning akaashi won. "so... what do you want me to do? have mercy on me please!" you desperately pleaded.

"i have one request, and that's to stay with me forever. forever until the end of time"

you looked up at him, speechless. in this moment you felt so bad thinking that he had some other intentions. he is so smooth, it really isn't fair.

you hugged akaashi and replied just loud enough for him to hear you, "of course, of course i will."

both of you stayed in each other's arms under the pink sky, just relishing this moment. pink, a colour commonly associated with love. the sky was perfect, as if it was reflecting your love for each other.

"every second spent with you is perfect."

hello guys how are you feeling?? remember to wash your hands regularly and stay at home as much as possible. wear a mask if you go out and stay safe okayy 💘💞💗💝💖

happy reading !!
- mirai