drunk you

OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY IM SO STUPID i was supposed to post this like 3 weeks ago but my dumbass forgot to upload it 💀💀💀

" c'mon it'll be fun! "
" no. "
" please ( name ) chan.... " 
" no. "
" i'll buy you lunch. "
" okay deal. "

so that was what happened, and now you're sitting in the car, regretting the decision you've made. you sighed, why did i agree to do this again? you were on the way to a frat party and you hated parties.

your friend pulled up and you both got off the car. you were wearing a black dress and had your hair down. you reluctantly stepped into the house and observed the place.

you cringed internally at how loud the music was and people drinking and dancing their asses off. you sat at a corner while your friend got drinks for both of you.

" let's dance! "
" no. "
" well, suit yourself then. call me when you want to leave. "

with that, your friend left. that was weird. usually she would persuade you until you gave in. well, i guess it wasn't a bad thing, is it? with nothing to do or nobody to talk to, you ordered a ton of drinks.

time skip ehehehe sorry 🥰✋

my vision got a little blurry and my mind got a little dizzy. i was stumbling and giggling as i made my way to the dance floor. i don't remember what i was doing but i went towards a group of guys instead of the dance floor because they looked cute.

" hey cuties hehehe wanna dance? " i giggles as i asked no one in particular. none of them replied me, but this guy pulled me onto his lap and gave me a drink instead. i didn't mind at that moment because i wasn't sober enough. sober me would've killed drunk me without any hesitation.

i started talking to the group of guys and we were having lots of fun. their names were oikawa, kuroo, terushima ( the one who pulled me here ) and a cutie called akaashi. he looks very, very familiar. you guys were chugging and taking shots then decided on playing truth or dare.

the bottle spinned and landed on you. you giggled as you answered truth. " do you have a crush on anyone in this campus? " terushima asked. you ran through your hair with your fingers and replied sheepishly,
" yeah, i do. he is hot, cute, cuddly and he is in the volleyball club! hehe i would cheer so loud for him! "

the four volleyball boys turned and looked at each other in amusement, before oikawa asked you for his name. " his name? like hell am i gonna tell you. " you took off your cardigan and asked " hey, isn't it getting hot?? " you started taking off more pieces of clothing off your body.

suddenly, you were wrapped around with someone's jacket and pulled away, outside of the house. " hey, slow down! i cant keep up... i feel so..... " with that, your eyes closed and all you could see was darkness. then, you felt someone carrying you.

time skip again to the next morning

i jolted awake, vaguely remembering what happened last night. i could remember making my way to a group of guys and attempting to flirt with them. oh gosh, what the hell was i doing? and hold on, whose house am i in right now? you looked around your surroundings, it was unfamiliar. you thought of the worst case scenario and looked down at your clothing. you were wearing a big volleyball jersey.

should i run? what happened? i didn't do it, did i? you covered your face with your hands and started freaking out dramatically. then, you heard the sound of a door clicking and then footsteps. you watched in horror as the door knob in the room you're currently in started turning.

the door opened to reveal akaashi, with only a towel wrapped around his lower half. you squeaked as you hide yourself under his covers. oh damn he had a great body though.

" errr... you okay? i'm sorry for scaring you. "
you peeped out of the covers and saw him still standing there half naked. " w-why am i here and why are you half.... naked....? " he chuckled and replied, " oh right, pardon me. let me put some clothes on. " you watched him intensely as he put on his shirt. i mean.... who wouldn't, right?

akaashi made breakfast for both of you and that's where you both talked. he told you what happened and you sighed in relief, knowing that nothing happened.

" so, ( name ) chan, last night you briefly talked about your crush being in the volleyball club and frankly, i'm quite curious... who is it? "

you choked on the glass of milk you were drinking and laughed awkwardly. shit, what do i say? i cant tell him in his face that it's him, can i?

" how about you tell me your crush haha she must be really lucky that you like her, don't you think? my crush is just unlucky that someone like me likes him ahahah " you laughed it off with a pang of sadness.

" well, she's in the cheer team, she's very pretty and she comes for all of our volleyball matches. "

you forced a smile as you thought of cindy. she's so pretty, who wouldn't like her? " it's cindy, isn't it? i wish you both the best hehe.. " you looked away, not knowing what else to say.

" you know, my crush is wearing my volleyball jersey right now and i think she looks super cute. " your eyes widened as you looked at him. me? his crush? i'm my crush's crush?

" i-i... you like me? " he chuckled at your response and nodded his head. " so, what do you say, future girlfriend? " you took awhile to process that he's asking you out and squealed yes, a little too enthusiastically, then getting embarrassed over it.

you both started going out and school life has been a blast with akaashi. but one thing that kept bothering you, was how he could so bravely confess to you, as if he was certain that you liked him back. but who cares? at least you're happy and together now.

i'm so sorry for being gone for a month and four days gahhh i was busy studying my ass off for finals hehe but now that it's over you can expect more updates from me hehe 💕

happy reading !!
- mirai