jealous akaashi

oya first akaashi one shot! i'm apologise in advance but i'm a sucker for jealous one shots so.. 😔💗 i hope you enjoy!

akaashi wasn't one to show his emotions. you wished he did show more emotions, though. especially a certain emotion; jealousy. you think it's cute when guys get jealous and protective but akaashi never seems jealous and always remains his cool. this
" problem " accidentally slipped out of your mouth when you were ranting to bokuto because according to him, you looked very troubled.

so here you are, being surrounded by a bunch of flirty guys, known as the fboys group. they dragged you away from akaashi whenever they could. you tried to resist as you felt bad but decided there was nothing you could do but play along and so you did. bokuto is so going to die for this stupid plan.

" how bout you ditch your pretty boyfriend for real? "

" no thanks. "

" i actually really like you! "

" well, i don't. "

" aww don't be like this! i can show you a good time "

" i can show you a hell of a time. literally. "

while you were making your way to akaashi's class to eat with him, the fboys group pulled you to the opposite direction. you sighed, what did i get myself into again? this was when bokuto came along and pulled you into a corner so they don't see you.

" bokuto san you got A LOT of explaining to do. what's with these people?! it's going to make me look like a playgirl, bokuto san. "

" hey hey hey, you should thank your senpai! akaashi is getting pretty annoyed now! it's working! ho ho ho, i'm the best, after all! "

" bokuto san, anyone but these fboys, please. "

so here you are, being around at least one of the fukurodani volleyball boys at all times since you know them better. you were currently walking to the next class with konoha. this was when akaashi came into view. you were actually happy to see him. but before he could talk to you, bokuto dragged you away, muttering a " let me borrow her for awhile arrgghkaaashiii! "

" bokuto san! will you explain what you're doing now? i think that's enough, isn't it? "

" ( nammmeeee ) chan! don't you want to push his buttons a bit more?! i want to see what his reaction is! let me tease him a bit more! " bokuto being the persistent pest he is, didn't give you any other choice but to follow his " instructions. "

you were currently walking to the volleyball gymnasium with bokuto. akaashi was about to walk up to you when the coach yelled at them to do some diving receives. bokuto would yell out your name for reassurance that he was indeed the best. during their break, bokuto made sure that you were as far away from akaashi as possible.

akaashi couldn't take this anymore.  he aggressively shoved the others away and pulled you out of the gym and pushed you against the wall.

" k-keiji.. what are yo- "

he hugged you tight.

" you're mine, alright? seeing those guys around you makes me really angry. i've been trying to talk to you for the whole day. "

he tilted your chin upwards so you're facing him.

" keiji you know i love you, right? "

he passionately kissed you on the lips.

" i love you, ( name ) chan. don't leave me for them. "

you hugged akaashi tightly, reassuring him that you won't.

" oya oya, isn't that sweet? back to training akaashi and i'm sending the video to my bro kuroo. "

bokuto winked at you, " oya, is someone getting some tonight? "

that's when akaashi threw a ball at bokuto for harassing you, threatening to not give him anymore tosses if he continued. you wore akaashi's jacket, sat down on the bleachers and watch them practice. akaashi was the first to snatch you away when practice ended at walked you home.

extended ending just because 🥴💘

" oya oya, is this a new side of akaashi that nobody has seen until today? "

"  i know right! i'm the best for making this happen! be sure to tease him about this on the next volleyball camp, bro. "

" count on me, bro. see you soon! "

oh my god i shouldn't write extended endings anymore sksks 💀💀💀 istg it was better in my head but it just came out as shit LOL

happy reading !!
- autumn 🥀🍂