soulmate au

heyy do you guys miss me??? hehe sorry for being so inactive :( but i see you guys voting so it really encourages me hehehe ^^ anyway story inspires and i'm not writing sad endings yet just because :((

the ring of fate. everyone was born with one.

white symbolises fear.
pink symbolises you've met.
red symbolises anger.
orange symbolises calmness.
yellow symbolises happiness.
green symbolises jealousy.
blue symbolises sadness.
purple symbolises frustration.
black symbolises they've died.

you watched your ring longingly in class as it's shining with a shade of orange. you can't wait for the day it turns pink. you were quite impatient, to be honest. all of your friends in your friend group have already met their soulmate, except for you.

you noticed a similar pattern with the colour the ring shines. on every monday, thursday and saturday, it shines purple. during class time, it shines blues and during lunch, it sometimes shine blue.

" class dismissed. " you immediately stood up and packed your bag, getting ready to go home, but your friends had other plans. they decided to drag you to fukurodani's volleyball match. you groaned in annoyance.

"please remind me, why do i have to go again?"
" don't you see it? your ring turns purple whenever there are volleyball trainings and matches. your soulmate is probably one of the volleyballers! "
" what are the chances, though..? "
" if your soulmate isn't any of them, we still get to see all the hot guys, so our time isn't wasted. "

you rolled your eyes. you're tired and just want to get home as soon as possible to sleep. you watched as the volleyball boys warmed up and served a few balls, not really paying attention to them. you were more focused on a bald dude and short guy crying.

you glanced at your friend as she was enthusiastically cheering for them. this is bullshit. you sighed and went out of the gymnasium for a walk. it was just so boring.

just as you were about to walk out of the gymnasium, you bumped into someone and lost your balance. you closed your eyes, worrying about how painful it was going to be when you fall, but instead, you felt a hand grabbing your wrist and waist, while pulling you up onto your feet.

you opened your eyes to meet a guy with a handsome face. damn, he's hot.

" oh. uhm... " you stuttered.
" o-oh right. sorry, my bad. i was rushing. i hope you aren't hurt, " he said as he let go of you.
" no.. i-i'm fine. "

he smiled, then left. your heart skipped a millions beat. who the heck was that? i never knew that there
was such a fine man existing in fukurodani. you felt all giddy and went back into the gymnasium after you bought a drink for you and your friend.

you handed your friend a drink and she smiled, before her jaw dropped.

" ...what.....? is it that surprising for me to get you a drink.....? "

" look at your ring, you dumbass! "

you looked down at the now flashing pink ring. you gasped. what? who? could it be....

" who tHE HECK DID YOU MEET JUST NOW?! "

i-i-i you stuttered, not getting the words out of your mouth. that was when you noticed something in the corner of your eye. you looked over at number 5
of fukurodani's member.

" IT'S HIM! WHO IS HE?! "

your friend whipped her head over to where you're looking at and gasped.

" y-y-you meAN YOUR SOULMATE IS THE ONE AND ONLY HEART THROB OF THE ACHOOL AKAASHI KEIJI?!?!?!?! "

upon that, attention was driven to you guys, and akaashi. girls from everywhere were shrinking at how his ring turned pink too. akaashi looked over to you and winked. omg my heart skwkwksk wtF.

soon, the commotion died down, although you were getting many jealous stares. the game ended with fukurodani winning against karasuno with 25-17

you dashed out of the gymnasium, desperately wanting to talk to akaashi. that was when the bald dude and short guy saw you and started crying about how you're such a beauty. they were gushing and asking for your phone number.

then, your ring shined a bright green colour and you see akaashi walking calmly towards your direction. he immediately out his arms around you and brought you away from them.

you giggled. " you jealous? " he denied, saying he don't get jealous. that was when the ring came in handy, as you waved it in front of his face. he blushed and poured as you laughed, assuring him that it's cute.

" so, my name's akaashi. akaashi keiji. "
" i'm (name). ( full name ) "

you smiled as you melted in his gaze, as cliché
as it sounded. " you're cute. " he said as he patted your head. you smiled as you held his hand, looking at both rings on your finger, shining the colour pink.

finally, at last, you've met your soulmate.

omfg this was so shit i'm not proud of it AT ALL wtf was i thinking skwkdk i'll try to write upload another story if i'm not tired hehe it's 1:35 am now zzz

happy reading !!
- mirai