secret admirer akaashi

it's 1:32am so i'm sorry this is kinda sucks.. i love this idea but i don't think i portrayed it as well as i could've if i wasn't rushing to update you guys. i'm sorry if i'm not updating regularly 😣😣 trust me i'm studying hard

you watched your friends slowly getting into relationships and doing those cliché things typical couples would do. if only i had someone too... they've ditched you once again to hang out with their significant other. great.

you began packing your bags and reached under the table to get your books, when you felt something unfamiliar. you felt it before you took it out from under your desk. it was a box of chocolate with a note saying 'i hope you don't find me creepy but i think you're really cute. i know you like chocolates so enjoy these and have a good day! xx ~k'

k? who's k? i don't know any k... but these chocolates were expensive and your favourite brand! really got to thank whoever this is. you decided to go detective mode and find out who 'k' is.

for the next few days, you've been keeping an eye out on who comes close to your table, who enters your class and who's first or last name starts with k. you've been staying in class during lunch periods in hope to find out who this person is, but that didn't work.

"aaghhhhhhah who is k?!?!" you groaned in annoyance as you squeezed your eyes shut and cupped your face. your friends patted your head and tried to comfort you, "there, there, it's alright. maybe he isn't mentally prepared to revel his identity yet?"
yeah, maybe he is. but i'm dying to know who he is.

time skip

the next day when you came back to school, there was a box of highlighters with a note attached on it saying, 'you're the highlight of my day. xx ~ k " you smiled like an idiot and 'aw' out loud, earning some gazes.

that's it! i'll just ask around if anyone saw the person who placed the box of highlighters on my table! you began asking around but nobody seem to saw 'k'.
" try asking yachi! she's always the first to arrive. "
right! how did i not think of that? you made your way to yachi and slammed on her table in anticipation, " YACHI! DO YOU KNOW WHO LEFT THOSE BOX OF HIGHLIGHTERS ON MY TABLE?" she shrieked, at your loud volume before replying with a " no, they were there before i even arrived"
that is shocking.. yachi comes super early so what time exactly did 'k' come to not be found out???

after school, you decided to leave a note on your table. " can you tell me who you are please? i'm dying to know!!!!! and thank you for those gifts i think they're really sweet :) " no guarantee he'll just straight up tell me who he is but it's worth a try.

time skip

you were excited to see if 'k' saw your note. you skipped your way to school and rushed to your classroom. to your delight, you saw a jacket and another note on it, saying ' the weather forecast states that it will rain today so put this on if you feel cold later. don't get sick! and where's the fun in that? try to find my identity if you can ;) xx ~ k "

oh boy, game on.

during literature, it started raining, k was right. you decided to put on the jacket because it was getting chilly. during luck period, you went to your friend's class to eat with her.

she greeted you and stared at the jacket you're wearing. "hmm... i swear i've seen this before somewhere.."
"oh my, really?! who?" your eyes glistened full of hope.
" if i'm not wrong i remember seeing a senior wearing this jacket before.. but who was it...? "
you squealed and began violently shaking your friend, begging her to recall who it was.

" ah i got a great idea. let's walk past all their classrooms since they're still having lessons right now, they should still be in their classes! i can't distinctly remember him but i vaguely have an image of how he looks like in my mind. " with that, you both started roaming the halls in search of 'k'

class 2-1? nope.
class 2-2? nope.
class 2-3? nope.
class2-4? nope.
class2-5? nope.

you were really losing hope and patience. ah i give up. i'm not going to find him.. let's not even bother looking at class 2-6 i bet he-

" OH MY GOSH THAT'S HIM " your friend squealed silently as she smacked you excitedly. you felt your heartbeat quicken as you followed the direction where your friend was pointing towards. he is none other than..

akaashi keiji.

akaashi keiji.. keiji! k! he is k!

" oh my gosh go talk to him! i'm so happy for you oh my gosh oh my gosh " your friend and you were fangirling and giggling, forgetting that you're right outside his class. a teacher came marching out, so your friend grabbed your hand and ran. you looked back at akaashi to see him already staring back at you. it might just be my imagination but i think i saw him smiling.

after school, you made your way to class 2-6 and saw akaashi sitting there alone, doing his homework. you calmed yourself down and made your way towards him. as he heard the sound of footsteps he looked up and your eyes met.

"hi, i'm (name) and um.. i'm just wondering if you're 'k' but if you're not i'm sorry please don't mind me.. "

he smiled, " yeah, you got me. " you suddenly got shy and looked away. " nice jacket you're wearing, by the way. " you got flustered and started unzipping it, thinking he wanted it back. he grabbed your hands, preventing you from taking it off. " keep it on, it looks nicer on you than it does on me. "

akaashi was very nice and you both had a great talk. you guys started hanging out and eventually one thing led to another, you guys got together as a couple. and it all started with a note.

heya guys just curious would you guys be interested in a book with plots and stuff? like not just one shots like this but with actual plots. let me know yeahhh :)

happy reading !!
- mirai 🪐✨