soulmate au

i'm flying to taiwan soon ayy  🇹🇼💕  i'll try your write some stories on the plane alrights HAHAHA double update please love me 😔

history class is so boring. there's absolutely nothing you hated more than history. you picked up a pen and began drawing a flower on your hand but unlike your soulmate, you were a terrible artist so it didn't turn out very well. soon, you see lines appearing right beside where you drew your flower. it must be your artistic soulmate!

you watched in awe as a beautifully intricate design of a rose started appearing on your hand. you proceeded to write "how are you so good at that?!" and getting a "pay attention to class dumbass" back. you giggled to yourself and shifted your attention back to your history teacher.

you wanted to know who your soulmate was so badly, i mean, who doesn't? the problem is any personal informations written will not be shown on your soulmate's skin, making it hard and extremely frustrating to find them. little did you know, someone already had his eyes on you, but still had some doubts to clarify.

time skip HEHE SORRY 😛😛😛

you groaned out loud, being very fed up with your studying. that's when you got a great idea and started writing on your hand. "hey, i'm bored let's talk!" you watched your arms intently, waiting for a reply. after a few minutes, you got a reply back, saying " alright." you guys started a conversation.

" i really want to meet you one day... "
" me too. it's okay, be patient. "
" but i can't wait! i want to know who you are! "
" i think i might know who you are... but i'm not sure yet... i need to clarify to be sure "
" do you go to fukurodani academy? "

you knew that was a personal information so it wouldn't appear on his skin but you couldn't help but hope that a miracle happen. you were pretty disheartened when he replied.

" sorry.. i can't see anything after 'do you go to' it must be personal information, right? i believe that we will meet soon, alright? "

you sighed and smiled. i hope he's right.. you stood up and went to lie on your bed, falling asleep shortly. tomorrow's a long day ahead...

and again hehe sorrY HAHA 🤓🤓🤓

you sat down on the benches with your bestfriends as you were about to watch a volleyball match between fukurodani and nekoma. you were surprised to find lines showing up on your skin.
" hey, what're you up to? " you smiled and quickly replied " watching a very intense volleyball match between my school and another. " you got a smiley face in return which made you confused but you didn't pay much attention to it.

" my school won! " you immediately shared the news with your soulmate, before heading out of the gym. since you and your friend lives in different directions, you guys went the opposite way. " that's good :) go grab a drink and stay hydrated. " you were feeling kind of thirsty so you want to the vending machine outside the gym.

as you bent down to take the drink, you saw the words " found you :) " written on your palm. you stared at it in disbelief and you jaw dropped. you immediately turned around to be faced with akaashi keiji, the setter of fukurodani's volleyball team.

" ahh ( name ) chan, so you're my soulmate. "
" akaashi? how do you know you're not mistaken? "

he giggled as he pulled out his cellphone, went to camera mode and snapped a picture of you. he showed you the picture and you saw lines everywhere around your neck. he pulled his scarf down slightly and you see the same lines on his neck.

" AKAASHI!!! how dare you do this do you know that everyone can see these lines?!?! i look hideous! "
you shrieked and tried to cover your neck. he giggled as he watched you panic. " i'm sorry ( name ) chan. you're so cute. " you blushed as he said that and got very fidgety.

he removed his scarf and put it around your neck.
" it's late now, let me send you home safely. " you thanked him and walked side by side back to your house.

right before you enter your house, you turned to face akaashi and smiled at him. i can't believe we finally met... " he smiled and said, " trust me, me too. "

double update y'all better LOVE ME >:((( i'll try to be more active haha and omg i have super mixed feelings about the subjects i'm taking for next year 😣😣

happy reading !!
- mirai