study buddy

yooo firstly i just wanna say THANK YOU FOR 1K VIEWS 🥺🥺🥺💘💘💘 and i'm so so sorry for being gone for almost two whole months?!?!?! i'll try to update more okie hehe

you sucked at math. you hated math. math just wasn't your cup of tea. no matter how hard you attempted those questions, you just couldn't solve it, and it was frustrating. no matter how in depth the teacher explained and gone through those topics, you just can't seem to get it.

your mid year examinations are coming and you're not about to fail them.... again. so, you decided to tell the teacher about your problem, and hopefully she have a solution in mind.

" kiku sensei, mid years examinations are coming and i'm struggling with mathematics... do you think you could help me???? "

kiku sensei smiled in an apologetic way. " i'd love to but i'm sorry, i'm kind of busy. maybe i could pair you up with somebody who's good at math? d'you think that works for you? "

you smiled, " i'm fine with it. thank you sensei! "
....better than nothing, right? you were honestly confused. if you didn't understand a professional teacher's explanation, how on earth were you supposed to understand a student's? but oh well.....

time skip because i'm a lazy bum 🥴

" alright, before i dismiss you guys today, i'd like the following students to meet me after class. "
kiku sensei started reading our several names, and yours was one of them. you and many other students whose names were called, walked towards the teacher's table.

" alright, so the reason i called you guys in was because some of you are stronger in math, and some are struggling a little. i think it'd be meaningful if you could help each other out. i've paired you guys up and given both you and your partner, a schedule to work on together. is that alright? if there are no further questions, you're dismissed. "

nobody had any questions or objections, so kiku sensei hades out all of our schedules. i'd be lying if i said i wasn't excited to know who my partner was. kiku sensei passed me my schedule and i instantly looked all over for my partner's name. my heart skipped a beat when my eyes landed on it.

akaashi keiji.

what are the freaking chances? i looked up from the piece of paper, to see that akaashi was already looking at me. he smiled, " i'm looking forward to working with you. "

i think i just died. my crush just smiled and looked me in the eyes. he is also now my study buddy. oh no no no this can't be real. my face started growing just a little red.

" m-me too. "

" well, then i'll see you tomorrow, okay? "

with that, he walked away, probably towards the gymnasium for volleyball practice.

let's skip to the cutesy part hoho 🥰🥰🥰

" class dismissed. "

everyone greeted the teacher, and several other students like you stayed back, together with their study buddies for some help in math.

you were contemplating whether you should go to akaashi or ask him to come to your seat. the first one is a little awkward and the second was a little rude. your internal debate ended when you saw that akaashi had already came over and stood beside where you were seated.

you looked up at him and he flashed a small smile.
" so, what do you need help in? "

you almost immediately looked away and flipped through your math textbook, trying to avoid eye contact at all cost. you swore you were about to faint right there and then.