protective akaashi

yALLZZ my exam is in 8 hours and i should be sleeping but instead i'm updating for you guys can you fEEL MY LOVE 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
#plslovemethanku💘 #plsfeelmylove🥰

the bell for lunch break just went off. you greeted your teacher, packed your bags and grabbed your bento, getting ready to dash to akaashi's class. you always ate lunch with him and bokuto.

" in a rush again, ( name ) chan? "
" as usual, with her boyfriend "
" they cute though "

you smiled at your friends and replied, " sorry, gotta go, the clock is ticking. see ya! " before blowing a kiss at them and rushing to akaashi's class. lessons have been so boring and you can't wait to see him.

as you were rushing, you ran into a very special someone who was none other then your ex who cheated on you.

you tried to get pass him but he blocked your way. as you stepped to your left, he stepped to his right. and as you stepped to your right, he stepped to his left. this went on for awhile before you groaned in annoyance and said, " can you move? "

he chuckled and started taking steps closer towards you. with every step he took forward, you took a step back, until you hit a wall. shit. you looked left and right but unfortunately the hallways were deserted as most people remained in their classes to eat.

" aw, nobody's here to help you. where's your pretty little boyfriend? " he laughed as he bent slightly to your height and tilted your chin upwards so that you were looking at him.

" let me go! " you shouted furiously and you wiggled and tried to get out of his grip. sadly, he was much bigger and stronger than you. the more you struggled the more amused he got. he had a sick smile on his face. the same sick smile with no regrets he gave you when you found him cheating on you.

" not until you come back to me, darling. " you cringed at his words. you were happy with akaashi and he has made you happier than your ex have and will ever. " go away, you sick prick! " you spat in disgust. then, he showed an awfully angry expression, one even you weren't familiar with.

next thing you know, he raised his hand into a fist and brought it backwards, getting ready to launch his fist at you with all his might. you squeaked a little and covered your face with your hands, getting ready for the worst to come, but, it never did.

you looked after hearing the sound of a ball bouncing. bokuto spiked a ball in his face and akaashi was holding onto his fist, making sure that you won't get hurt. damn akaashi was strong.

" try harassing her again and the next ball that goes flying wouldn't be the volleyball. " akaashi spat before he let go of your ex's fist and death glared at him. " get your face out of here. " your ex huffed before hesitantly leaving.

" akaashi... you're here... " you said quietly, still a little scared over what just happened. he gave you a sweet smile and bent down and patted your head.
" i'm sorry, if only i came sooner...... "

you just engulfed him in a big hug, thanking him for helping you out. you were embraced in his warmth and you enjoyed every moment of that. he rubbed your back soothingly, making you feel much better.

" if.. if he harasses you again please tell me, okay? "
" will do! thank you akaashi, i love you! " you chirped cheerfully. he blushed a little but replied with an " i love you too. "

" well uhm sorry for ruining the mood guys but i'm really hungry wanna go eat our bentos now? " you giggled and akaashi rolled his eyes. he helped you up and you both followed behind bokuto to the rooftop to have your lunch.

extras because i'm so nice lalalalala

" so you know i actually took a whole video of you guys hugging because ikr was cute and i took several pictures too! if you want it i can print it out for you for a dollar! it's cheap and a very good deal! "

" bokuto san can you please shut up? we can take our own couple shots. your quality sucks anyway. "

" hey arghjkaashii! that was mean! "

you laughed at their conversation. you really loved the both of them a lot. can you imagine a life without them? that will suck a lot.

hELLOOO IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

are y'all okay with angst? i kinda have several ideas in mind but feel so sad just thinking about it aaaahhhhhhh but how does angst sounds? do y'all like if????

happy reading !!
- mirai xo