akaashi's project ( FLUFFY HEHE )

i felt like the previous one was kinda trash and i feel obliged to write a good one so here <33 double update please love me !

akaashi have been typing away on his computer for hours now. he wasn't giving you any attention and that really sucks. you desperately wanted his attention, i mean, who doesn't?

" akaaashiiii~ what're you doingggg????? "

" i've got a project due next week, ( name ) chan. i need to finish it as soon as i can. "

" next week??? why don't you do it tomorrow? rest your eyes for now okayy? " you whined.

akaashi looked up and smiled at you but diverted his attention to his computer again. you frowned. you knew akaashi was quite stubborn and probably wasn't going to stop his work anytime soon.

" akaashiii~ give me some attention won't you~ "

you kept whining and staring at akashi as he continued to type furiously.

after awhile, akaashi got up from his seat and  walked over to the coffee machine to make some coffee. you immediately followed after him and hugged him from behind.

" don't drink coffee this late at night, keiji. it isn't good for you. "

he ignored you and proceeded to reach for the coffee powder which was on the top shelf you couldn't reach. this isn't fair.

you climbed up akaashi's back like a koala and buried your face in his neck.

" keijiii~ stop ignoring mee.. come to bed "

he sighed. " you know i can't say no to you. "

you smiled and kissed his neck while he carried you to your bedroom. " you can continue with your project tomorrow. let's get some rest. "

akaashi put you down on the bed you both shared and ruffled your hair, before kissing your forehead and lying next to you.

" goodnight keiji. "

" goodnight, love. "

you smiled and watched him as he fell asleep. you could tell that he's really tired and have been overworking himself. you ran your hand through his hair and kissed his forehead.

" i love you. " and with that, you fell asleep too, beside him.

hehe so i was scrolling through pinterest and found that and thought it'd be cute ^^ i apologise my writing is getting worse uGh..

happy reading !!
- mirai