16

Biology went by even slower than homeroom. Richie and Eddie were nonstop interrupting and arguing. And I sat in between them. I'm just glad Mrs. Izmir will be assigning seats by the end of the week. Health was pretty much the same, besides the death glares from multiple girls, one of them from the devil herself, Greta. French was actually great. I got to sit wherever I wanted, which was right next to Beverly and Stan. Everyone else in the group were either taking Spanish or dropped the subject (basically just Richie, who decided that college was too good for him.)

Now it was time for lunch, the time of day I actually looked forward to. Unlike my old school, here everyone had the same lunch period. Apparently the losers had it bad, trying to find a table to sit at. But I had a plan.

"You're sure you can do this?" Eddie asked as we exited the lunch line. "We've even had Richie place smoke bombs under one of the tables so we could sit there."

I sighed, "Oh let me guess, there was a fire alarm pulled by one of the students afterwards, causing the entire school to panic and flee. Then the four of you got detentions, and you," I pointed at Richie, "were grounded for the rest of the year. Correct?"

"Are we really that predictable." Stanley stopped walking to ask. Now we were stood in front of the table section of the cafeteria. No tables had enough seats for 4 people right now.

"Yes," I tilted my head. "Yes you are. And yes I'm sure this is going to work, Ive been to quite a few schools and this trick has worked at everyone of them. Now wait here, then when I have the table to myself, come over."

I stood up a little taller, lifted my chin, and began to walk. I walked up to a table full of, to my knowledge, populars. It was full of mainly guys, only two girls out of twelve. There was one empty seat that I plopped myself down in.

"Uh hello?" A boy to my right said. "Why are you sitting here?"

"Because I want to." I bluntly replied. "Well, to be honest, I just couldn't help but come talk to you. Y'know you have really handsome eyes."

"Oh, Uh, Thanks." His olive cheeks flushed a bit brighter, his back straightened, and his head perked up a bit.

Though I wasn't lying, he did have really pretty dark brown eyes. "But of course, do you mind if I sit here?" I ask with a sweet smile.

"Not at all, my name's Alex. But you can call me Aj." He smiled at me.

"My name's (Y/n)." I placed my chin on my fist, trying my best to look sincere. But I didn't have to try too hard. "I know your table is, kinda full," I looked around at everyone, all eyes were on me. "But I was wondering if a few of my friends could sit here as well?"

He looked to the others, they gave him knowing looks, as if they were already telling him that they were going to move. "Yeah, is that alright with you guys?"

The others nodded and stood up. "Thank you." I smiled at them. They smiled back and went separate ways to different tables. Now the table had the majority of it empty.

I looked over at the boys, and Bev. Richie and Eddie were fighting with Stan about something I couldn't hear. Bev and Ben were pointing at other students and laughing. Then bill, he was staring at Aj, he had a look I couldn't really read from here. Then he looked at me. I motioned for him to come over.

He gathered the others, they were quick to come sit down. Now it was the losers, Aj, two random girls, and I sitting there. "Y-Y-You really did it." Bill whispered.

"Yup." I grinned. "So this is-"

"Alex Hoffman. We know." Beverly interrupted. She sounded a bit irritated, but I didn't really seem to get what the problem was.

I just shrugged it off and began to eat my cheese pizza. "So, (Y/n) where are you from?" Aj asked.

I swallowed, "New York. And no, not the city." I replied with a smile.

"Oh, that's cool." Aj nodded. "Different?"

"I guess, it's definitely less," I gave the others a knowing look, "exciting there. Trust me, the most you get there is a party on Friday and a game of cards after school."

"Doesn't seem too boring," Aj laughed. "We're really not that far off from your description. Do you have a boyfriend there?"

I'm not sure why but I expected this question from him. He really seems like the type of guy that every girl has had their share with. "Uh, no. But there was this one guy that I liked. Turned out he was hooking up with my best friend. But it wasn't like we were really together."

"Ooh, what was his name?" Richie chimed in. "And what did you two do together that made you say really like that?"

"We didn't do anything, well besides get dinner together and go to a school event together. And his name is josh." I replied.

"Ew." One of the random girls laughed. "How could you be so desperate that you were upset over a guy named josh?"

I let out a giggle. "I know right, but he was really nice while it lasted."

I was taken by surprise when I felt Bills hand grab mine. "He was an idiot t-to chose s-s-someone else." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek. He just smiled and picked at his food.

"Ah... I see. You two have a thing." Aj laughed. "Well of course you already have a boyfriend. You're gorgeous."

"Thanks." I smiled. I was absolutely sure my entire face was burning red. I finished my food quickly and stood up to throw it out. "Well that plan took a turn." I whispered to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person;

Aj waited for (Y/n) to walk away before he focused his attention on the others. Beverly was quick to speak up, actually doing something than giving him a death glare like the others.

"We know what you're doing." Bev spat. "Don't talk to her after today."

"Oh c'mon Bev. Just because you were too clingy with me and got your heart broken, doesn't mean you get to ruin the fun for everyone." Aj flashed a fake smile. "Besides, I know she's not the clingy type of whore like you were."

"Hey!" Ben yelled. "Don't call her that! She did nothing to you."

"Oh but it's true!" Aj retorted. "If she's not a whore, and she's dating tartamudo over here. Why did she call me handsome and grab my crotch?"

Bills face grew red with rage, "She didn't." He stated. "I was w-watching."

"Oh, so you're the clingy one?" Aj smiled. "Well trust me, you won't be seeing her too often anymore. Well maybe after I'm done with her."

Richie stood up, "I don't know who the hell you think you are, but that girl is basically my sister. And if you think you're going to-"

"Hey, what's going on?" (Y/n) asked as she reached the table.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your pov;

Everyone stayed silent. Most of them had angry expressions plastered on their faces. The two random girls looked amused. Aj was staring at me with a smile.

"Oh nothing." Aj replied. "Richie just wanted to put glue on your seat to prank you. I wouldn't let him, if I were you I'd watch who you sat with more carefully."

"Yeah... sure I will." I tried my best not to look confused. Richie knew well not to prank me, he knows ever since he put poppers under my bike tires. That was the day he got a bike thrown at him. "Anyways, Bill can you take me to class, I want to make sure we aren't late."

He nodded yet didn't take his glare off of Aj. "Ok, you guys are acting super weird. Is there something I should know about?" I asked.

"No, It's n-nothing." Bill replied. "Let's go-o." Bill stood up, as did the others.

"Oh, we're all going. Ok." I said surprised. They threw out the rest of their lunches and walked out, me being the one to trail behind. "Ok, what the hell was that?"