12

Yesterday after my aunts drunk proclamation of advice, I spent the night thinking about my options. Should I find bill and apologize? Or should I just sulk on the bathroom floor, but this time eating Chinese food.

I groggily rose from bed. I just sat on the edge of my bed with thoughts rolling through my head. I know what I needed to do.

I stood up and walked straight to the bathroom, grabbing a robe on the way there. I ran the shower to heat up the water, meanwhile I brushed my teeth and hair. Hot showers were always the way to go when I was in a dilemma. When I was content with the temperature, I jumped in.

Throughout the shower, I went over the entire argument for the 15th time.

"(Y/n) was only there to stay friends with us. She doesn't actually care!" Bills words rang in my head sharper than a bell.
"Y'know what. I bet your p-parents are glad they died, the farther away from you, the b-better. And I'm sure you d-d-don't have a care in the world for them, just pretending like n-n-nothing happened. What is it? Less than 3 m-months?"Those words still struck me as hard as they did when they were first said.

Sure I pretended like nothing happened, but that's because he wanted me too! Instead of being considerate, he dragged me around town all day, looking for his "lost" brother.

But then again, I did have a choice to be there.

He was still way out of line to tell me how my parents felt. They died by mistake, not because I wanted them too. And to tell me that I don't have a care in the world. Look at you, throwing punches at us when It's the real problem-

"No." I scolded my contradicting thoughts as I turned off the water. I ringed out my hair and stepped onto the mat outside the shower. I grabbed my towel and dried myself off, still trying to get out my annoying thoughts. I put on a pair of underwear before my hair began to drip water out of the towel. This isn't that unusual, seeing as I have very thick hair.

(If you don't have thick hair then pretend you have a sweating problem or something, idk)

I took down the towel and used the blow drier. I heard a few thuds from downstairs. I assumed it was my aunt stumbling to get medicine for her hangover. I turned off the hair drier when I suddenly heard multiple footsteps stomping up the stairs.

Well, I should have locked the door.

The bathroom door bursted open. There stood the 6 boys I haven't seen together in 3 weeks. We stood in a second and a half of silence before I realized I was 80 percent naked. Eddie and I screamed simultaneously, both registering what happened.

Less than a second later everyone joined in screaming, their faces bright red. "CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR YOU DUMB CUNTS!" I screamed.

They only continued to scream before I chucked the hair dryer and busted bill in the nose. Finally Eddies instincts kicked in as he pulled the door closed, yet it wasn't working since the cord to the hair drier was blocking it. Bill chucked the hair drier back in realization, hitting me hard in the stomach. I coughed hard as they finally got the door closed.

I stood there, out of breath and on the verge of laughing. I don't know why but that was really funny to me, even though that moment will haunt me forever. Thank god bev wasn't there. Wait, where's Bev?

In slight realization, I raced to get the missing clothes on my body. I quickly ran a brush through my still damp hair. Finally I pulled the door open to see them all standing flustered in my bedroom. I couldn't help but giggle very high pitched. They gave me very confused and weird looks.