4

You see, when bill said he'd see me soon, I didn't think it would be the next morning at 8 am sharp. After I was awoken by my phone ringing loud and proud as ever, then to Eddie screaming at me to quote, "get your ass up you lazy fuck, bev needs us." Then me plotting each and everyone of their "mysterious" deaths.

Yet I was quick to efficiently, but lazily, throw some clothes on, eat at least a half of a pop tart, and be on my bike by 7:45. Now here I was listening to them argue about whatever it is that they argue about. We were pulling up to Beverly's apartment complex when they were talking about how dangerous what we were doing could be.

"Bro shut up, if she sounded like she needed help, then she needs help, and as her friends we will do whatever it takes to acquire whatever she needs." I retort. They look at me with confusion.

"Bro?" Richie questions. "Whatever, and wow you are such a feminist."

"I will slap you with a hamm-" bill cut me off.

"L-Let's not argue, like you said she n-needs our help." He stammered. I huffed, but shut up nonetheless.

Finally as we were about to turn the corner, Beverly runs out. Immediately Eddie drops his bike.

"Need a bike?" She gave him a look but otherwise ignored him.

"I need to show you something." She motioned towards the stairs leading to her apartment.

"More than what we saw at the quarry?" Richie smirked. I was quick to smack him upside the head. He still giggled and shook his head. I scoffed and looked back to Beverly who was waiting to speak.

"My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment." She gave them an apologetic look.

"We'll leave a look out." Bill suggested. "Richie s-stay here." We ran up to the stairs after dropping our bikes.

Richie flailed his arms to the side, "W-Woah woah what if her dad comes back." We turned around.

"Do what you always do!" Stan yelled, "start talking."

A small giggle escaped my lips when Richie yelled back "It is a gift!" Now I was running up the stairs behind bev to get to her apartment.

Once we were inside, we followed her through her house towards the bathroom. Her house was uncomfortably dark and cold, like something out of a horror movie. The floorboards creaked softly as we walked upon them. Soon we turned a dark corner and faced her bathroom door. It was closed but I could make out a harsh red hue from underneath the door.

"In there." Bev whispered.

"What is it?" Stan quickly asked. I could feel his fear from behind me.

"You'll see." Bev replied just as quiet as before.

"I hate this." I said under my breath. The eerie feeling that door gave me was unnerving.

Bill leaned over towards me a bit, "it'll be o-ok."

"At least 89% of accidents are caused in bathrooms, a-an-and there's all types of bacteria and fungi," I began to zone out of eddies rambling.

"Dude, chill, you're making it worse." I whispered harshly.

Just then bill slowly creaked the door open. All I could see was blood. Lots and lots of blood. Eddie began to ramble even faster. I felt my weak stomach begin to turn.

"You see it?" Beverly timidly asked.

"Oh you mean the excessive amount of blood splattered on every single inch of your bathroom? No, no I don't fucking see it." I retorted, sounding a bit meaner than I intended. Everyone gave me a look. "Sorry, I'm just freaking the fuck out right now."