13

It only took a little under five minutes to reach Neibolt, even if it was across town and usually a 14 minutes bike ride. I let my bike fall next to the others, then I quickly paced up the steps. I stood outside the door for a few seconds to collect myself and prepare. Then I turned my head to the other side of the yard, where right past the fence was Belch Huggins car... with belch and one other were lifelessly sitting in. Their throats were slit, the blood on their necks reminded me of aunt Sarah, and why I was here.

I turned back towards the entrance of the house. I opened the door, as I did I heard a loud yelp. It sounded like Mike, then it set in my brain that Henry bowers was here. Oh shit...

I almost decided to sprint inside but I instead thought it was smarter to go unknown. I tried my best to take soft steps all the way to the broken kitchen in which Eddie broke his arm. I heard a few more grunts as I quickly, yet quietly made my way down the stairs.

In front of me was a blood covered Henry, struggling to get mike to stop moving. I heard the others from down the well, and I realized I was his only source of help. Well besides the gun that he couldn't reach. Some how, I went unnoticed as I stepped up with a rock.

Just then Henry looked up at me. "Hey honey." He smirked at me. I swung at him with the rock, missing after he dodged me. "Oh that's no way to treat your friend. I'm only here to help you float!"

Now that bowers was distracted by me, Mike had the chance to get a hit in with another stray rock. Henry toppled backwards, I took this time to help mike up. Henry began to stand up and go for the gun mike brought.

Before I could react, Mike screamed and charged at Henry. I jumped back in surprise when mike pushed Henry with full force into the well. All that could be heard was Henry's screaming and Richies "Holy shit!"

I looked at him with wide eyes, he just looked back with a thankful look in his eyes. I was just thankful I drank that wine earlier or else I would probably would have been the one to push Henry down the well, then accidentally fall in after him.

Mike looked in the well. "MIKE!" Eddie squeaked. I advanced up to his position in leaning over the well. "(Y/n)?"

"Sup." I said nonchalantly. I then turned to mike. "Are you oooook?" I asked, my voice slurring a bit.

"I'm fine. Is that blood?" He pointed at my tank top.

"It's wine." I shook my head. "I needed something to calm me down. Sorry for chasing you guys with a knife by the way, that was totally uncalled for and way out of line."

He just stood and gave me a weird look. Then he nodded and turned to get his gun. I looked back down the well and the boys also looked at me weirdly. "Did you hear what I said or-"

"Yeah, you're pie-eyed." Richie yelled back. "And when did you get here?"

"Less than a minute ago." I replied.

"(Y-Y/n), you should st-stay up there." Bill suggested. "Y-You could fall o-or get yourself hur-hurt."

"Really? And why should you care?" I asked, slurring my words once more. "We're here to get Bev right? Not worry about (Y/n)."

"No, he's right." Mike came up next to me. "You could easily slip down the rope in your state."

"We can't split up. If I stay up here, I'll die first. Not that there's much of a problem with that at this point." I muttered the last part.

They just stayed silent, then mike placed the rounds on the edge of the well to reload the gun. I swayed back and forth, hardly able to keep still. Then when I swayed forward once again I accidentally bumped into the the rounds, causing them to fall in.