Chapter 29(Gohan): A bunny and a saiyan

Start from the beginning

"Ha, like I'd sto-" Cardin was interrupted by a boot to the face.

His team stood still in shock as their leader was sent flying out of the long tent in the blink of an eye.

Gohan stepped down from his flying kick and stood in front of Velvet.

Velvet looked up at her savior before realizing who it was "Your Go-Gohan right?"

Gohan didn't answer her but only looked at the three other bullies with distain and anger. "I'll give you to the count of three to leave before I shatter every bone in your bodies." Gohan threatened and put one leg forward to emphasize his aggression.

The three bullies stood still for a moment.

"One." Gohan started his count down.

The three bullies immediately scrambled out of the tent in the opposite direction of Gohan.

Gohan turned around to face Velvet after they were gone.

"Hey, are you alright?" Gohan asked Velvet. He reached for her ears and quickly went on a thorough search to see if they were damaged.

Velvet's face turned bright red. "I-I-Im f-fine." Velvet stuttered out.

"Hey your that girl I met with Black the other day." Gohan stepped back to talk to his rescue-e.

Velvets face lightened a bit as she nodded but she was still very red.

"Why were those guys picking on you?" Gohan asked her.

Velvet looked down, almost ashamed.
"Because of these." Velvets ears bent like a bunnies does when ever its sad.

"Because your a faunus?" Gohan asked her. Black had explained dome of Remnant to him and Trunks including Faunus.

Velvet nodded.

"Well those guys can suck it, I think your absolutely beautiful." Gohan gave his Son family grin.

Velvets blush returned stronger than ever.

Suddenly a tug on Gohans sleeve brought his attention to a waiter who handed him a bill.

Gohan grabbed it before his hair stood on end and his eyes widen in shock.

"What's wrong?" Velvet asked him.

He dropped the bill and she grabbed it as it floated to the floor.

The bill registered in the triple digits.
"Wow, how much did you eat?" Velvet asked him.

He pointed to the mound of dishes they were carrying off.

"Oh...... Well I can pay for it if you want." Velvet told him.

"Oh no you don't have to do that. I'm sure they'll let me do something to pay for it." Gohan told her.

"No...its OK consider it a thank you." Velvet handed a card to the waiter who bowed and left.

"Thank you." Gohan told Velvet.

Velvet smiled.

After the waiter returned Gohan and Velvet left. Gohan walked Velvet through the fair grounds so that the team of bullies wouldn't bother her.

"So you guys are fighting tomorrow right?" Gohan asked her.

Velvet nodded walking beside Gohan with her arms twisted together behind her back. "Not me though, just Coco and Yatsu."

"I'm looking forward to, after all Yatsu promised me a fight and I'd like to see what I'm up against." Gohan told her.

Velvet looked up at Gohan and she started to get curious about something.