Project Trainee

A/N: I do not own any of Attack on Titan Hajime Isayama does (Wrote story) i only own my OC (own characters eg, Sakura Kirishima) please enjoy the story!

And if some of my facts about the story isnt right its mostly likely im changing it up since you cant copy the original directly so yea...dont try to correct me in comments i pretty much know its wrong XD since some things i made up! :) enjoy! happy reading!! And also I'm very aware that Levi is ooc, I just made this a sweet fluff AoT story so enjoy!

(Sakura's POV)

I wake up from my bedroom chambers to feel the warm sun shining againist my face, I roll to my side and slowly opened my Brown eyes. "Today is the day" i said softly to myself as i swung my feet over my bed and began to stand up. I walked over to my drawer and pulled out some white pants, a white shirt with long sleeves, and a light brown jacket with the bottom ending only to my waist. On the jacket it had a symbol of wings coloured blue and white on the left and right shoulders and one big one on the back.

I quickly glance in my dresser mirror to fix my hair then rush off to the dining hall for some breakfast. "Hey guys!" I said once i arrived. I was talking to 3 people who were sitting in front of me, they were my only friends here at the training grounds since i only just came here a couple of months ago, their names were Sasha, Mikasa and a boy named Eren.

"Hey! I can't believed you made it! Im so proud of you, we all are actually" Sasha said in a cheerful tone as she took a big bite out of her potato. "Visit us whenever you have a free day too, we want to see you!" Eren said happily while lightly blushing, "I will dont worry, maybe you guys can join me sooner or later" i said back pleased to hear that they will miss me.

Today was my official day of graduating from a trainee to an Official Squad Member, only few were chosen and i guess i was one of them. I felt nervous but happy i made it through all the tough training i did to get to this position. "Do you know which Squad you'll be joining? So we know which one to look for you in when you come back from expeditions?" Eren says smiling and his Jade Green eyes sparkling with joy. "Im not sure, but I'll have to find out soon enough!" i reply with a big smile then gobble down my bread loaf.

As i finished breakfast i said my goodbyes to them and walked over to the exit of the dining hall. Right in the middle of the doorway i feel a light tug on my jacket, i turn to see Mikasa with her Crimson Red scarf over mouth. "Good luck out there, we'll be here for you if you ever need us." I looked at her and gave a small smile, then I raced on out giving her a wave and ran towards the Scout Regiment member hall.

~~Levi's POV~~
\(^_^)/

"Dam this brat, where the hell is she?" I sit at a table surrounded by my squad members, "Heichou, should we get the ceremony ready?" One squad member said named Petra as Sakura entered the door panting lightly. As i look up to respond i see Sakura walking over to us, i ignore her presence and continue talking with Petra.

"Yes, do prepare it, I see the brat finally made it here." Petra nods her head and goes into another room. "HAI! (Yes) Sakura Kaisima reporting for duty, sir!" she salutes and i look at her with a straight face, " Whatever, make sure your early next time or there will be punishments here brat" she looks at me for a second and then gives a small smile "You got it Heichou!" she then takes the seat where Petra was once sitting in.

I look at her with a disgusted face "Come on brat, this is no time to sit your ass down we need to get going and move..now!" I tell her in a annoyed tone, Sakura then gets up and salutes to me again as we walk over to the other room for the ceremony.

~~Sakura's POV~~

I walk over to the door to go to the next room i hear Levi's footsteps close behind me, I continue to walk and closer and closer and i hear peoples voices coming from the room, "Who can that be?" I asked Levi curiosly, "You'll find out soon enough now open the door brat were late." he replied. I reach my hand towards the door handle only to feel what seemed like alot of human presence behind it, I turn the knob slowly and feel a rush of thrilling excitment go through my body.

"Whoa! No one told me everyone was going to be here!" I said out loud in deep shock as i try to spot out Eren, Mikasa and Sasha. "Alright everyone, settle down the ceremony will now begin!" Petra said at the front of the room behind a long wooden table. After trying to find them, i glance back to Levi and I see him take a seat behind the table and i go to join him, i sit next to him because im not really sure where else to go. Erwin, the head Corporal of the training grounds gets up and walks to the front of the table.

"I would like to say thank you to all of you trainees who signed up for the Scout Regiment, unfortunatley not everyone made it." I could see some peoples faces in the crowd darken as if the message was directly to them. "But, for those of you who did make it, I would like to congradulate you on mine and Heichou Levi's behalf. You now may rise when i call your name to recive your Scouting Cloak, this Scouting cloak will also show you which Squad/Squad Leader you will have.

"As Erwin's speech ends i can feel my heart racing with excitment and nervousness, and one by one i see new recruited members reciving their dark Green cloak with a huge emblem on the back. I nearly zoned out by the 10th person who went, until i felt a sharp nudge in my side. "Oh, wait what?" I look to my side and get caught by surprised to see Levi staring closley, straight into my eyes. "Go brat! Its your turn!!" he says after what seemed like forever staring back at each other, i push my chair out only to hear an awkward screech againist the hardwood floor.

"Oops" i murmered to myself as i started walking to the front towards Erwin, "Greetings, Sakura kaisima, I give to you this cloak today in honor of graduating Trainee, into a Member of the Elite Squad of Heichou Levi and the Wings Of Freedom. I am handed my cloak, I unwrap the neat folding to see the front of it showing a small badge near the heart area with Blue and White Wings just like my jacket now..i guess my brown jacket was a sign for which squad i would join.

I flip it over to the back to see a even bigger badge with the wings attached, the white stood out so much from the green it was almost too bright. "Thank you, i will serve beside Hummanitys Strongest Soilder along with my Squad Partners." I salute strongly then head back to my seat, making sure the chair does not screech again. The ceremony goes on for another hour, i begin to drift off and think to myself..I did it..i finally made the Scout Regiment, i wonder what its likes working with "Hummanitys Strongest Soilder?" maybe its the same as any other Squad. But that wont stop me from achieving my rightful place in his squad, I wont let you down no matter what Heichou Levi!

Hey fabulous person! this is my second fanfic written! Again the romance may be slow (and no Eren just blushing cause that justs him XD same with Armin since hes shy, he'll come later on.) but probably by chapter 2 or 3 it will get heated heheh...i may only write a couple of times in a week tho it might take long since i usually edit about 3 times before publish hehe sorry but do look forward for chapter 2!!! and 3 and 4 and 5 and...oops LOL <(^-^)> Also, for the rest of the fanfic the same renmarks of the authors note in the beginning still apply to upcoming chapters :) so just keep that mind!