"Let's get in the pool." - Yoongi said and dragged me outside.

He put my arms up and took off my dress.
"I could've done it by myself, you know." - I shot him a glare.

"There are people around us." - I said when he took off his shirt.

"Do I look like I care?" - he said and grabbed my hand.

"Let's get in." - I slowly followed him inside the pool. It took me a couple of seconds to get used to the water temperature. I was sensitive to that.

Peacefully swimming, I felt a hand on my back.

"Yoon?" - I said and he smirked devilishly.
"You know, I really meant what I said earlier." - he said as he pulled me towards his chest so that my back was facing him.

"Oh really. And what was that? I can't quite remember." - I said and chuckled secretly.

"You will princess." - he said and started caressing my thigh.

I shivered at his touch, and that somehow turned me on.

"Turned on, I see?" - he said as he moved closer to my private area.

"Y-Yoongi.. there are people here." - I said and he laughed.

When I looked around, I could see that everyone was inside. So it was only me and Yoongi. I know what that meant, and it wasn't good for me.

"I know how much you want this, Y/n. Admit it. You were ready this whole time but you decided to make me suffer. Now you have to pay." - he said and I could see how his eyes were now filled with lust.

I gulped hardly, because I knew what was about to come.

"I told you not to wear this revealing cloth. That always makes me hungry for you, Y/n." - he said as his hands were now exploring my whole body.

Starting from my chest, he moved down to my abdomen. The fact that we were in water was only making this worse.

I was too distracted from his other hand that I completely did not notice what he was going to do, until I felt his fingers inside of me.

"Ah Yoongi!" - I let out a scream but thankfully, no one heard because of the music. That was the last thing I wanted to happen now.

"That's right. Scream my name." - he said as he went deeper.

"For fuck's sake Yoongi this is my first time!"
- I said as I tilted my head back, leaning on his shoulder. With that, he got the opportunity to leave purple marks all over my neck.

He turned me around and lifted me over his shoulder. I gasped at the sudden movement. He took me out of the pool and used our back door to get inside our bedroom. He threw me on the bed and started to undress himself.

I was a sweating mess even now, I couldn't imagine what was going to happen to me.
I've never seen this side of Yoongi, but I was loving it.

His whole body was wet, which made him even hotter.

"Be gentle." - I said after he ripped off my swimsuit.