Internalized Homophobia

so I know I closed this book off because nobody really takes the time to read it anymore but.. can we just talk about internalized homophobia?

It's such a struggle feeling wrong or weird about who you are or what you do or seeing something and the first thought that comes is "that's weird.." but you have to correct it quickly with "people can love who they want to love!"

I think it has something to do with your environment because I myself struggle with it as well as my friend whose bisexual... I am a sucker for Taekook so it don't add up??

but yes, internalized homophobia is hard to deal with when you aren't homophobic at all and if you two struggle with this but have no problem with LGBTQ+ or are even apart of it, welcome you the club...

I hate this awkward feeling I get when I'm writing or just minding my business all because of some stupid half unspoken rule of religion..

It's a real hassle and I wish it wasn't such a problem.

But as always, love yourself, love who you are and how you look, love YOU and you're absolutely beautiful and don't let anyone tell you otherwise or try to change you, I love you as well and I hope you have a great day/ night and remember to reflect upon the bad times because they are a highlight for the good times!

If you ever wanna talk my Twitter is mygsidolkick as well as my Instagram and my discord is Mygsidolkick7407!