My thoughts on sexualizing idols

Okay so I personally think that the girls have it way worse.

Okay so, it's no secret that if you put yourself out there, you will be sexualized in some type of way (Celebrity speaking).

I think that there's no problem with saying... inappropriate things (To a certain degree) IF I repeat IIIIIIF that's the purpose for the content.

Say there's an idol doing a sexy concept & she's out there swinging her hips around in short skirts and doing all this & that, ya know sexy~ and people are like "omg she's so hot" then that's okay to a certain extent only because that was the purpose for it if not also listening to the music.

But if there's a cute concept like uh... take Dance The Night Away, for example. That's cutesy I guess, but if Twice is doing that and get bombarded with Inappropriate comments then it's bad because there is generally no need for that.

It's not supposed to be anything like that, the purpose is supposed to be cute. That's over sexualizing because the idols aren't supposed to be looked at in that way if they're doing something PG13.

What I'm saying is Rated R is Rated R & PG13 is PG13.

If it's PG13, it shouldn't be made Rated R and even if Said person can't 'help themselves' keep it to yourself.

I've heard cases of idols being uncomfortable because they're so over sexualized.

It's not cute and it's disrespectful and before anyway says "hOw cAn pPl tHiNkiNg yOu aRe sExY bE dIsrEsPeCtFul" you're making them uncomfortable, and looking solely at their... womanly properties, it don't fit the concept.

And also how the girls have to sometimes change certain moves because when they perform it's too 'sexual' but boys can go out and literally impregnate the floor...

Thanks for staying until the end!
I hope you enjoyed my opinion on this matter and I just had to say something because the buffoonery was truly something else.

Anyways, I love you~
Until next time!