Jungkook's Birthday

YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS?!

IF NOT, READ THE TITLE UGLY.

IT'S JUNGKOOKS BIRTHDAY AND AS WE ALL KNOW HE'S ONE OF THE BESTEST BOIS EVER.

DOWNLOAD TWITTER RIGHT NOW AND WISH HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY OR I WILL KICK YOU IN THE NECK.

okay, now here are some reasons to love Jungkook.

1. He's hard working.
He practically gave up his teen years just to make something of himself.

2. He's talented.
He has an incredible voice and he's an amazing dancer with his smoothie movements and glorious high notes.

3. He's always grateful and appreciative
Even if you give him a sticker, he'll probably love it.

4. He's so adorable
That isn't a direct reason to love someone but... yea.

I'm gonna cut this short cause my WiFi is being a dummy and the longer it is the longer it'll take to upload.

There are multiple reasons to love Jeon Jungkook, not because of his face but his graceful personality.

How can you hate someone so beautifully hard working and he's also hilarious.

He truly is Euphoria just like that smile of his.

He's always been nothing but hardworking and understanding and he's just the bests person eveeeer, I hope he has an amazing birthday and life overall cause he truly deserves it's all.

Also, I wrote this while listening to tongue tied, listen to it, it slaps.
It's by grouplove.