This Is A Cry For Help

I'm gonna stop talking to people and making friends in person.

Internet friends only I don't leave the house anyways...

Some people are gonna say I'm being unreasonable but I'm tired of people hurting my feelings!

I'm not even supposed to have feelings I talk so much shit but the same person makes me cry when they say something that upsets me and I DON'T LIKE IT.

And they don't even know they hurt my feelings because I'm to prideful to say anything.

I also wanna break up with my boyfriend! I'm lying to the poor boy at this point.

I mean at first I liked him but I think I was just lonely and now I don't wanna be in a relationship and idk how to tell him so I'm gonna just...

Ghost Him.

He says he loves me so he might turn into a Juice Wrld Album...

But that's a personal problem for him because I'm one of the worst people to fall in love with...

I'm not proud of that like I get bored with people so fast and I don't feel sympathy much because I don't care about anything...

I think I'm a sociopath somebody get Shane Dawson

But I'm not manipulating though... (I think)

Some people say I'm self absorbed but I'm not a narcissist because I lowkey hate myself well I've learned to love myself a little more since I got into BTS though...

Aw who am I kidding I'm a failure lmao

Sometimes I depend on k-pop to make myself feel better but then o end up feeling kinda insecure cause they seem so perfect and I know it's just an illusion and deep down they are normal people but WHY CAN'T I BE GLAMOURS TOO

I JUST WANT STRAIGHT A'S I-

Y'all I'm sad now but when I'm back you'll know I'm back on my bullshit...

Look after yourself
Love yourself
Cherish yourself
Appreciate yourself
You are smart and beautiful and if you feel like nobody likes/loves you remember that I do.

My IG and twitter is the same thing as my Wattpad if you ever wanna talk about your day

I love you, bye!