A rant on Mamamoo and some unfair stuff

Ok so as everyone knows some years back (idk when exactly) Mamamoo did blackface and people still hate them for it.

That's so unfair because they apologized for it and instead of making excuses they admitted they were wrong and they won't do it again and people still refuse to Stan them because of something that happened like 5 years ago.

When Namjoon said the N word (not that it's as serious as blackface) He did get some hate for it but he did the same as mamamoo and apologized and everything and people forgave him. I won't deny that some people still bring up and times but others defend him and bts still has so many stans.

An exo member put a bunch of brown lipstick on his lip and overlined his lips as imitating "black lips" or Afrocentric features and from what I know (correct me if I'm wrong) he DID NOT apologize for it and people still Stan EXO.

The guys are let off easier than the girls is how it seems.

What I'm trying to say here is it's completely unnecessary to hate on Mamamoo for something that they apologized for countless times and admitted they were wrong about plus it was five years ago...

I also thing that the agencies should also be held accountable for letting some of this stuff happen. For example, When Joonie said the N word BigHit should have said (hey we can't have him say that) and censored it. That wasn't his fault entirely it's also BigHits fault but he chose he educate himself of it and it's in the pass so whatever.

Mamamoo also educated themselves and apologized and that's also in the pass but it's still the biggest problem ever.

The agency that Mamamoo are under should NOT have allowed this and are also wrong.

But please do not hate Mamamoo for something that they apologized for, and educated themselves on five years ago.

If you're an ARMY and you're like that you're a huge hypocrite.