StoryTime

How I Peed On Myself
At Boomers.

Ok, for my peeps that don't live in America or don't know what Boomers is it's basically a large arcade.

So I was around seven or eight and I was at Boomers and I was in the outside area.

In the outside area there was this little ride thing where you get on this thing in a pond and you squirt people with water.

At the time it was new so the line was super long. I was in the middle of the line and I had been waiting forever and I had nobody to hold my spot.

I had to pee SO BAD and my baby bladder wasn't that strong cause I was so little.

I figured I could just do the little 20 minute ride and then go pee after but I see how stupid that was now cause the whole ride was situated over water...

So I finally get on the ride and I was trying to ignore how bad I had to pee but I just couldn't.

So I'm shifting in my seat thinking "just a lil longer we can make it."

Long story short, we couldn't make it.

I started PEEING on the ride and it was To the point where I couldn't even hold it in and stop myself.

So by this point I'm peeing AND crying just making a fool out of myself and so the ride stops and they like "why you crying?" And I'm like "I peed on myself" and I wasn't even with my mom so everybody was like "..."

I couldn't just linger around cause I was wet and I'd start to smell and that ain't cute so the whole trip was cut short cause I had to be taken home.

Also, I had to sit on someone's lap in the car.

So kids don't hold your pee no matter what cause peeing on yourself in front of a bunch of people really ain't worth it.

Stream This Night, persona, brand new day, & DNA Cause I don't have time too.

Love yourself
Love myself

Peace :)