Story times part 1 & 2

Story Time!!
I dropped my phone in the toilet.

So I was at my moms house and I had to pee. So I went to the bathroom and then I pulled my pants down and I heard something sploosh and I thought it was probably soap or something and when I turned around it was my phone.

I went into PANIC MODE.

I was like OH SHIT and my BTS cards were in my phone case :((

Ok so I put my hand in the toilet and good thing the water was clean and then I opened the door and I was like "Ma, I dropped my phone in the toilet!!" And she was like "get it out!!" And I was like "I did!" And she said "bring it here!"

So I brought the phone to her and she was like "I don't have any rice" and then I started laughing cause the irony of the fact that I dropped my phone In the toilet was so funny to me.

But my phone still works cause I'm typing on it rn.

Another story time!!
I locked myself outside

Ok so the fact that this happened the day after I dropped my phone in the toilet is so funny. Ok so me and my cousin were cold in the house so we decided to go outside and since I wasn't wearing lotion and I have dry skin I was starting to get itchy so I said "I'm going inside"

So I pulled the door and it didn't open...

I pulled again and again and it was open to I turned to my cousin and I was like "the door is locked" and keep in mind nobody else was home. And she was like "you lying..." and I was like nope and then she pulled it for herself and started laughing. So I called my grandma and my grandma told us she was in Miami ;-;

But then she came like 10 minutes later. And I was looking crusty my hair was messy, my legs were ashy, my shirt had a hole in it. It was a crazy weekend.