People I Hate

1. Girls who say "I'm not like other girls" or have that attitude. I hate them with a burning passion.

2. People who think that having depression, anxiety, and mental break downs are a personality trait. People out here having actual problems and you're getting ready to post on Twitter about how you had a 'mental breakdown' because you dropped your pizza.

3. Judgmental people.
This explains itself.

4. People who hate on Genres or hobbies for no reason even though they know nothing about it.

5. Smelly homophobia.

6. Racism. How can you think you're above someone because you have lighter skin? dISGUSTING

7. People who victimize themselves constantly just because they don't have a good excuse or another way to own up to their mistakes.

8. DISEASE.
THIS IS ONE OF MY BIGGEST FEARS OH MY GOD

9. Delulu's.
How can one be so weirdly possessive over someone who doesn't know of their existence? Beats me.

10. People who never have a valid reason to hate someone & only hate them because everyone else does.

11. People who constantly belittle you and just overall do everything to ruin your life just because they're bored or somethin

12. Huge hypocrites.

13. People who hit you & then when you hit them back they get mad

14. People who always beg for your stuff then you share but absolutely NEVER want to share

15. People who belittle Asian culture.
What is wrong with you?

16. Backstabbers.
How can you pretend you're loyal, whole time you a op.

17. People who are weirdly violent for no reason. Why are you hitting me?

18. Pedophiles.

19. People who swear that you're needy or only care to talk about yourself because you have a mental illness or something & Like to vent about your problems.

20. The people who were rude to Eugenia Cooney. I'm not a fan of her but she seems like the sweetest thing & always kept her smile in hard times.

21. SMTOWN.

22. People who think that only their opinion is valid and everybody else's is unimportant.

23. People whose first name is Donald & last name Trump.

24. Those people on Twitter that think it's okay to belittle idols & call them ugly. What makes you think that they aren't some of the most insecure people since they always have the spotlight on them and everything about them is noticed & Called out.

25. People who think that because they're popular, they can't hang with certain people.

26. Some people in general.

27. People who think it's okay to go into grocery stores and lick ice cream and play with it & Then put it back.
eW

28. People who think Fortnite is better than Minecraft.
Absolutely tasteless.

~~~~~~

Okay, I'm tired. I clearly love complaining but I'm gonna go to sleep goodnight people :)