Unpopular K-Pop Opinions

Welcome To Unpopular Opinions!

If You Get Triggered Easily Ya Better Leave Cause It's Gonna Get Spicy!

This is not made just to poop on BlackPink because I love Rosé so much but I just feel as though some tHiNgs need to be said.
~~~

1. Even though some of their songs aren't bad, BlackPink are extremely overrated.

2. Yoongi has some of the most underrated visuals in the industry wHOOPS.

3. Mamamoo is versatile, talented, and just everything good in a group and better than blackpink...

4. BlackPink are all really talented but YG need to let them go if he isn't gonna promote them correctly.

5. EXOL's & Blinks always try to poop on ARMY's and act all innocent even though they might as well be twin sisters because of how loud mouthed and horrible they are.

6. Bang Chan isn't racist.

7. Idols shouldn't have to change their hair color so much because it's downright unhealthy for their hair and then when they start going bald & their hair feels like a desert then it's gonna be a problem.

8. You shouldn't have to be skinny to be a k-pop idol

9. BTS did pave the way but they aren't the best group in the world.

10. Fandoms care waaaaaay to much about streaming & should honestly just enjoy the music video. Everything is always a competition for no reason.

11. You aren't obligated to know EVERYTHING about your idol if you're a fan. Ppl be like "iF yOu'Re a rEaL fAn yOu sHoUlD kNoW *** vOiCe aS sOoN aS yOu hEAr iT" that's kinda weird that ppl feel as though others are OBLIGATED to know that persons LITERAL breathing pattern in order to be considered a fan.

12. Birthday was a good song but I could've been better on some parts.

13. Ppl shouldn't feel obligated to like their idols song. I myself am guilty of this honestly. When I don't like a song I shove it down my throat because I'm so biased to that certain group that I feel guilty if I don't like something that the put out. IT'S LITERAL HUMAN NATURE TO DISLIKE THINGS I SHOULDN'T FEEL GUILTY.

14. Sometimes people get mad at other groups for doing something but they know dang well that if their idols would've done it, it would have been excused.

15. Making fun of Jimin is NOT a personality trait.

16. Sometimes people ignore all of the hard work that Yoongi does as a composer and song writer and focus on the fact that he likes to sleep. I WOULD LOVE SLEEP TOO IF I DID HALF THE THINGS HE WAS DOING.

17. Jungkook is sometimes portrayed as the dumb one & many people ignore it. He even said once that he's always felt a little dumber than others because he never really studied much or any of that and honestly same but this ain't about me.

18. People LOVE to excuse their idols faults and say cancel culture is toxic but as SOON as someone does something that they don't like 'CANCELED'

19. Idols should be allowed to date & dO tHe dIrTy if they want. They are humans, not property. If your oPpA wanna f*ck someone else that simply ain't your business, you a fan, stay in ya lane. Simple as that.

20. People go on twitter and say things like " *** is an ugly Fatty & should kill themselves" and it does no numbers and goes unnoticed but if an ARMY were to say it, it would blow the roof off of the house.

21. ARMY are kinda one of the best fandoms because whenever we notice someone in our fandom problematic (only certain ppl ngl) we try our hardest not to respond or take it upon ourselves to do THAT PERSONS damage control.

22. People are ALLOWED to say that their ult group is the best. You have NO RIGHT to say to them "no mine is, they outsold." The Whole PURPOSE of liking a group is SUPPORTING THEM. Imagine someone saying their mom is the best and then someone else Came & Said "no my mom is the best. She outsold and bought us all great Christmas present." YOU'D SOUND STUPID AS HECK.

23. Ppl love to say Seokjin is under appreciated yet under appreciate him themselves.

24. Jungkook is lowkey kinda privileged compared to Jin. (I love bts I swear) Jin wasn't even able to attend his graduation but JK was. When Jin wanted a clip of him deleted BigShit Told Him no but it was Vice Versa For JK. It isn't Jungkook's fault and he didn't ask for this. He's really lovely & sweet & nice :).

25. People baby Jungkook for literally no reason. "Stop sexualizing idols he's a baby he probably doesn't even know what sex is." HE IS A GROWN MAN WHA-

26. Aegyo & sexy dances can come off as forced and cringe.

27. Fireworks/Confetti. They scare idols so bad sometimes that they literally RUN. They go off in their FACES and pop extremely close to them so it's no wonder if their ears stop working. It needs to stop or at least have them be a safe distance away.

28. You don't have to be Korean in order to be a k-pop idol. All you simply need is knowledge on the culture, proper training, and talent that's really it. K-Pop stars are also Japanese, Thai, & more they don't only need to be Korean just simply talented. It's really stupid when Idols are called ugly just because they don't have your typical Asian face or something. & what about people in South Asia who look nothing like Koreans?! What I'm saying is, if you're white & wanna be a k-pop star ok. If you're black & wanna be a k- pop star, alrighty. It shouldn't matter because at the end of the day k-pop is just a certain genre of genre's inside. You don't have to be black to be a rapper or a cowboy to be a country singer. It's also thought of as 'trying to take over the brand' but it's not even that! It's just singing & dancing in Korean honestly.

~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed these slightly unpopular opinions & if you hate me follow me :)

I know these got lengthy but I always have something to say so wHoOpS.