Story time + bad news oops

Hi, I'm on my B.S!

Okay so this jUST happened.

So I was making a sandwich right, then I saw that we had Swiss cheese.

I DONT LIKE SWISS CHEESE I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN EAT IT

But yea, so I told my grandma & she yelled at me so I threw the sandwich away :)
(It was Turkey Mayonnaise & bread no cheese)

So I threw it in the garbage and my cousin was in the kitchen with me & she was like "Shay, why would you throw that away"

And I was like "cause there's no point in eating it." & she was like "I don't care-" and I cut her off & was like "I DON'T CARE EITHER STOP TALKING TO ME" (yes I actually yelled cause I was really mad everybody kept trying to tell me that we eat Swiss cheese when WE DO N O T EAT THAT LIKE WHAT THE HECK DON'T TRY AND TELL ME WHAT I EAT AND WHAT I DON'T)

Okay so my grandma got mad, called my mom, she gave me the starving people talk, I went in my room and shut the door.

Okay fast forward (this just happened seconds ago)

So my cousin is mad that I yelled at her but she was aggravating me so yea and tHEN I went in her room cause I let my water, necklace, and house keys in there and I was getting my stuff & I heard her say "I'm boutta delete some stories and end some careers" and she also said it LOUDLY as she walked by my room and I kNOW she did it on purpose so I said "okay, I got em copy & pasted so you ain't hurting nobody"

And she got mad and tried to get up and gET IN MY FACE & so I went and locked my door before she could get at me and she was like "SEE YOU LOCKING THE DOOR BUT ALL YOU DO IS BOTHER ME I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOUR STORIES"

And I stayed silent cause she doesn't deserve to hear my voice.

She SWEAR that all I do it nit pick and bother her but I don't even do that she got me f-Ed up all the way cause she lying on my name but it's alright cause we gonna be best friends tomorrow.

I'm still mad because NOBODY HERE EATS SWISS CHEESE AND THEY JUST EXPECT ME TO E X C E P T THAT?!

NO.

I'M GONNA STARVE MYSELF UNTIL ME GET PROVOLONE CHEESE OR BUY FOOD AND I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY ABOUT IT

I know I may sound bratty but I'm really not, it's just unfair
How are you gonna expect me to change my whole diet and eat something that I dONT EVEN LIKE

I'm angry, I'm gonna listen to music and lay down.